“Gem and Great Find”

Mina's Bistro
Ranked #3 of 864 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Italian, Latin
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a family owned and operated restaurant who prides itself in using the best products out there to create the most delicious food in town!!
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Very much as described. We enjoyed this bistro. The food was fresh and of good quality. The service was attentive and the lunch prices were a good value. I had the brushetta and a spinach salad and could not of asked me anything better. The pasta also looked and smelled great. They own another location in Bonita as well. The atmosphere is cozy and comfortable.

Wine list was good offering service choices by the glass and also several choices for bottle service.

Def will go back!

There are newer reviews for Mina's Bistro

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

This evening we went to MiNa's for a sunday dinner to celebrate birthday. Our waiter Phillips was professional and welcoming. We had the special appetizer, a eggplant rollitini along with MiNa's Italian sausage (tasted like langucia with peppers and onions) sliced to small strips with toasts. Salads were good but lacked the described greens. We had the chicken chimichanga which was delightful. The special grouper was perfect with a cilantro salsa and roasted vegetables along with the eggplant pram. Wines were surprisingly good as well. Support this little hidden gem.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

The service was very good, as was the food
We had a delicious stuffed mushroom, Quinoa soup
For dinner, a few in our group had Mina's chicken, they loved it
The linguine with white clam sauce was excellent
A steak dinner was also a hit
Enjoyed everything, even the vegetables and side of rice
were delicious
We'll be back - it was a very pleasant evening

1  Thank Elizabeth0214
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Small quiet place in a strip mall off Colonial Blvd. just beyond Six Mile Cypress and it's saturation of franchise restaurants. Do Mina's and yourself a favor and try this new local bistro. I had Mina's chicken, a melt in your mouth dish in a sauce with mushrooms, artichokes and sun dried tomatoes. My husband had a delicious veal scallopini that was so good he wanted to lick his plate. I started my meal with the quinona soup and my husband had the Gorgonzola salad. Both were fantastic. I was impressed that everything was served piping hot. This is especially important to me...despise lukewarm food. They do not have a full bar, but have a nice selection of wine and also serve beer.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

The Chicken Francese was delicious. I have never had such tender chicken. The sauce was smooth but not smothering. The Pasta primavera was delicious. The wheat pasta was very tasty. The sauce and the vegetables were fresh and light. The Salmon was flaky and tender. The sauce was delicate and flavorful. Three of us all agreed that this new restaurant has gotten off to a great start. We will return again and we will tell our friends to try this new gem of a restaurant. The waiter, Felipe, was the perfect host. Everything was served piping hot. The presentation and attention to detail was perfect. Thank you, Felipe. The price was more than reasonable.