“Wish it was closer to my house”
Review of Mina's Bistro

Mina's Bistro
Ranked #3 of 864 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Italian, Latin
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a family owned and operated restaurant who prides itself in using the best products out there to create the most delicious food in town!!
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Food is excellent. Service is great and timely.Prices are extremely reasonable.looking forward to returning soon.

There are newer reviews for Mina's Bistro

Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

Nice lunch at Mina's. Tried the special chicken breast with vegetables, rice and salad. Very delicious. The meatball sub was very good. I would highly recommend this restaurant. The service was excellent. Will be back to try dinner.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Hard to find the place; you need a GPS yet it's worth the drive. The menu is a combination Italian-Latin. The choices are often unusual combinations of spices/fish/meat/sauces-- but what we had was delicious and fresh. The soup mentioned by others is excellent. My grouper/shrimp/pasta special was better than expected and being from NYC, I'm used to very good and inventive food.

1  Thank Jim S
Reviewed January 3, 2014

This is where the highly successful El Gaucho Inca used to be. We stopped in for lunch to give it a try. This is also a "mom & pop" and, not surprisingly, the servers are very nice.

For lunch, my wife had the Spaghetti & Meatballs, and liked the meal. I had the Italian Sausage Sub with potato chips and it was a decidedly weak effort. The sausage was sliced into thin strips and was virtually lost amidst the sauteed peppers and onions and melted provolone. Ho-hum at best, and the chips, if anyone cares, were below par.

I hope this place can make it, but the jury is still out.

1  Thank Jdeppman
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Arrival at 6:30pm... Waiter and waitress service was great... beautiful art deco and paintings, very clean, "casual" setting.. Our dish was awesome, I enjoyed the calamari and Veal Scaloppine with a borolo wine sauce, while my companion enjoyed Fruti di Mare... A wonderful experience thus far ...