“Best new restaurant”

Mina's Bistro
Ranked #3 of 868 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Italian, Latin
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a family owned and operated restaurant who prides itself in using the best products out there to create the most delicious food in town!!
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I stopped by here to see one of the waiters Felipe. What a great meal. He started me off with the quinoa soup. Delicious.I ordered the chicken parmesan entree. Oh my melt in your mouth delicious!Felipe was very attentive all during meal. I took a quesadilla to go for my Daughter. She loved it. Had me get one the next time I was there. Had the special pork chops can't begin to say how good they were. Hope I can get back there soon. Food is greatand service from Felipe is wonderful.
Ann

1  Thank Ann I

Reviewed November 27, 2013

second time we were there. food was just as good. their signature soup is quinoa and it is awesome. if you have never tried it you MUST try a cup. this may be hard place to find the first time but you will come back again and again. guaranteed!!

1  Thank P3353NHjpg
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I was excited to find this restaurant as it boasts a Latin and Italian cuisine--what a great mix. The restaurant was pleasant enough inside, but importantly -- the service was stellar. Everyone was so friendly and helpful throughout our time there. My only qualm was that the menu lacked a bit of creativity. The food was good, but I was expecting something a bit more unique, given the excellent combo.

1  Thank Sarah L
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We joined another couple for a most enjoyable dinner at Mina's Bistro. We each had a different entree and each of us were extremely pleased with our choice. Our waiter Felipe enhanced our dining experience with his charm and professionalism. Very much worth the effort to search for this excellent restaurant serving Italian and Latin cuisine.

1  Thank TRN42
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Had a late lunch which included a bowl of the quinoa soup. Never had it before and I am happy that I tried it here. It was TERRIFIC! If you stop in for just this soup, you will not regret it! I also had one of the bruschetta appetizers and I could have linked the plate clean. They used the best tasting balsamic vinaigrette. This is a hidden gem in the corner of a little strip mall but worth the trip!

1  Thank kwise14