“Pre-made burgers were tough”

Dairy Queen Grill & Chill
Ranked #23 of 32 Dessert in Fort Myers
Description: Soft-serve ice cream & signature shakes top the menu at this classic burger & fries fast-food chain.
Reviewed March 4, 2019

We stopped by for lunch as we had some coupons. Place was very clean, staff very helpful, but the burgers were a bit of a disappointment... we are used to Dairy Queen in Halifax, and we note there was a significant difference... we won't go back.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed May 4, 2018

With our time in Florida running down, our pantry is empty, so we've been to DQ several times. The cashiers are always friendly, though they sometimes have trouble keying in coupons. The manager is great and always bustling around. He says "my coupons never expire."
I was pleasantly surprised with the tasty pulled pork sandwich. The hamburgers are also very good. Today I had the fish sandwich which wasn't bad.
Of course, my husband must have ice cream. I tasted his chocolate shake and give it a thumbs up.
This location is clean and bright and we enjoy sitting under the umbrellas out front and watching traffic on Daniel's going by.

Date of visit: May 2018
Charlie P, General Manager at Dairy Queen Grill & Chill, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2018

Thank you for the kind words, hope you enjoyed your time in Florida and we will welcome you back if there is a next time.

Reviewed February 24, 2018

I stopped in to get 2 ice cream cones. There must have been 6 people working only 1 girl really working. She asked for help. After one other girl employee fixed her hair, adjusted her jacket, she came over and started to make my order. I was furious that she did not wear a rubber glove in making my order. Really, fix your hair, rub your hands thru it as if you were a model, then go and make my order? Unacceptable. There was not enough help that was ACTUALLY working.Standing around yes, working no. My order came out wrong, and when asked what is taking so long I was told they were busy at the window. Do the customers not count if in the store?

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed August 3, 2017

Great for lunch and snacks. Always clean. Attentive staff. Had the paddock sandwich. Fast service and cheerful atmosphere.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed April 5, 2017

My husband and I stopped in for happy hour. We both had a Frappe. I had the Caramel Chip that was totally delicious with lots of chocolate. My husband had the Oreo Frappe. The server was very helpful with my choice of flavor and she was right on. There was hardly anyone in the store when we arrived at around 2:30 but it was getting busy when we left. I thought it took a while for our order but then I realized that the cashier was also preparing the Frappes.

As an added bonus, I completed a survey and received a validation code for a free Dilly Bar. We'll go back for dinner and have a Dilly Bar for dessert.

The store is bright, cheerful and clean.

Date of visit: April 2017