“DQ”

Dairy Queen Grill & Chill
Ranked #24 of 32 Dessert in Fort Myers
Description: Soft-serve ice cream & signature shakes top the menu at this classic burger & fries fast-food chain.
Reviewed August 3, 2017

Great for lunch and snacks. Always clean. Attentive staff. Had the paddock sandwich. Fast service and cheerful atmosphere.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed April 5, 2017

My husband and I stopped in for happy hour. We both had a Frappe. I had the Caramel Chip that was totally delicious with lots of chocolate. My husband had the Oreo Frappe. The server was very helpful with my choice of flavor and she was right on. There was hardly anyone in the store when we arrived at around 2:30 but it was getting busy when we left. I thought it took a while for our order but then I realized that the cashier was also preparing the Frappes.

As an added bonus, I completed a survey and received a validation code for a free Dilly Bar. We'll go back for dinner and have a Dilly Bar for dessert.

The store is bright, cheerful and clean.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed February 24, 2017

After having a pizza we stopped at DQ for our sweet course. The choice was very good and the helpings large and very good value.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed November 15, 2016

You can always count on a good meal at Dairy Queen. The Basket meals are reasonably priced and may even have a BoGo coupon. The ice cream, of course, is delicious. Always top quality.

Date of visit: November 2016
Charlie P, General Manager at Dairy Queen Grill & Chill, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2016

Thank you for you kind review.

Reviewed November 6, 2016

Stopped for lunch and had a burger and fries. It was better than the other fast food burger joints. Restaurant was very clean and staff very friendly.

Date of visit: November 2016

Thank you for coming to see us.