“This one's good”

Applebee's
Ranked #415 of 886 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We've had mixed experience with Applebee's across the country a bad experience with another Applebee's in Cape Coral but this one was good. My wife and I went there for supper on a Thursday night and were not disappointed.The food was excellent - we both got the 2 for $24 steak - and the service was excellent despite the restaurant being full. It's nice to know one that I'd go back to without misgivings. I wish Applebee's cleaned up their act across the country so they're all good like this one.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

We have eaten at many different Applebees and have always been pleased until this time.
My wife asked for lemon-aid which was watered down with very little lemon.
Tasted like water with a lemon wedge in it. Had the waiter take it back, when he came back he said they had no more lemon-aid, yet they had a lemon wedge for my ice tea.
I got fries with my order which were obviously not fresh but warmed up and reserved because they tasted like they were baked. I think Management is aware of this and just trying to save a few bucks. I think it will cost them in the long run.
They seated us next to the help which was also having lunch. I should have ordered what they were having.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Nothing wrong with the place, food is ok, prices are right and service is decent. If you want a good lunch, great place to go. If you are looking for a great meal, keep looking.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

We are vacationing in the Fort Myers area so that we would go to the neighborhood Applebee's for dinner on a Saturday evening. Service was unbelievably bad. We waited some time for our waitress to take our drink orders; she returned twice to ask us what we had ordered (a beer and Ice tea). We took advantage of the 2/$20 + appetizer special. We waited for a long time for the appetizer to arrive. It was very good. Finally, our dinners were served. My husband's steak was good; my shrimp fetticinni was not. I would never order that again. The waitress brought us the wrong bill twice. I am not sure she could read. We noticed others near us were also having similar problems. It seems they have a staffing problem. We will not return.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

We were all tired and starving, but the food wasn't great. The menu was a typical Applebee's menu, but it just wasn't very good.

Save your $$ and do fast food or hit another restaurant close by.