“Awesomeness”

Snook Stamp Fishing Charters
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I have fished with Captain Greg of Snook Stamp Charters on 3 different occassions (2 solo charters and 1 with my wife). All I can say is...I've been snook fishing most of my life; my wife of 15 years had never been. I convinced her to join me on my last charter with Captain Greg. Wouldn't you know it, he coached her up and she outfished the daylight out of me. She landed a 35 inch Snook. Good fun. My next trip with Snook Stamp Charters is booked for April. I am leaving my wife at home :)

2  Thank sthitch1
There are newer reviews for Snook Stamp Fishing Charters

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I will always remember fishing with Captain Greg because my knowledge of inshore sport fishing was magnified by 110%. We caught Red fish that were, Capt. Greg said were, Too Legal. I can not wait till I can go again. No spot we went was less then a perfect score, seemed like we caught fish all day long. I got all the fillets and was so happy I went on Snook Stamp Charters.

2  Thank 2NYfromakiss
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Greg knows Florida fishing. Because of Gregg's experience, equipment and commitment to serving us, we had a very successful fishing day. Greg placed us in the best position to catch a wide variety of fish and were rewarded with an abundance of fillets to feed 10 of our vacationing friends. I recommend Snook Stamp Charters to experience the fun of Southwest Florida fishing. Friendly service, experience, top equipment, great choice.

3  Thank Pete S
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Have had great experiences fishing both half and full day charters with Captain Greg Stamper throughout Pine Island Sound. His knowledge of the Southwest Florida waterways and inshore sport fish species in this area is outstanding. Not only does he take you out for a day of fishing, but also does a first-rate job of teaching you how to improve your casting and fish fighting techniques. I was also pleased to learn that he is a USGC Certified Master Captain. His 20-foot Backcountry flats boat was comfortable and handled the inshore waves well. Highly recommended.

3  Thank shefishes2