“Good pizza restaurant”
Review of Aurelio's Pizza

Aurelio's Pizza
Ranked #268 of 872 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Reviewed December 19, 2013

My wife and I had a very nice dinner, sitting outdoors at Aurelio's. Pizza was excellent and a fine selection of beer and wine

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Naples has great pizza restaurants. Aurelio's is one of the top five. Unquestionably!!!!!!! Each time we have eaten at Aurelio's, we have been completely satisfied. Great, great, pizzas.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Stopped in just looking for a late dinner and decided we'd try some pizza! This pizza had some of the best sauce we have had in Florida, and we've been looking for 25yrs!! We had the spinach, tomatoe and mushrooms pie and everything was so fresh! Wait staff was great and it is somewhat a sports bar they really didn't have very many TV's that can be seen from most tables. That was ok that night but if I wanted to watch a game I'd been disappointed! But that has nothing to do with the pizza and it was really good!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

The pizza crust was thin and crispy, I asked if this was their regular crust and was told yes, I would not like to see their thin and crispy crust, the service was good.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Being New Yorkers, I have to say we went into Aurelio's a little skeptical. That was however, short lived. We have friends from Chicago and they had an Aurelio's in their hometown and had raved about how delicious it was. The Chicago Style Pizza was really amazing. The pizza was made to order, comes to your table piping hot, the cheese is plentiful (no skimping out here ) simply delicious. We went back with our friends from Chicago and tried the antipasti and also the deep dish pizza also delicious. Our favorite is still the cheese stuffed pizza but honestly, I don't think you can go wrong with their menu. Everything is delicious. I would highly recommend this restaurant. You should also know it's child friendly. On the weekends they have a man who makes ballon animals...funny guy and the kids love their work :)

1  Thank FLfamily_LED