“Great pizza and pasta.”

Pizza 2000
Ranked #210 of 872 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 6, 2014

During our recent stay of 14 days we ate there several times. The food was excellent. We had the clam pasta and artichoke pizza several times.The staff was especially helpfull especially Josia. This is trully a hidden gem!

Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

Great Pizza place! we love the shrimp scampi pizza and the fresh salads. The atmosphere is calm and relaxing. We have always left feeling full and never had a problem.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

The pizza they create is amazing as well as the house dressings on their salad. Almost every other week my friends and I will order a white on white with tomatoes the combination of cheese and garlic is perfect, and I always appreciate that they will deliver.

1  Thank SLaw220
Reviewed October 8, 2013

My husband and I patronize this family owned pizza restaurant regularly. We usually have the fresh made salads, I like the chicken Caesar and my husband prefers the Gorgonzola salad . We get the half portions ,which is more than enough for dinner along with an order of cheesy bread. The Pizza 's are also excellent with an enormous choice of toppings. They also offer a variety of pasta dishes. Rodney,the owner, is usually in the kitchen supervising the food preparations. As full tine residents, we enjoy the service and quality food at Pizza 2000.