“Best Coffee in SW Florida”
Review of The Grind

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Grind
Ranked #9 of 15 Coffee & Tea in Fort Myers
Fort Myers, Florida
“Best Coffee in SW Florida”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

This place has the atmosphere you hope to find in a local coffee house. They roast all their own beans and have a great selection. They always have two to three types of beans as their coffees of the day which is a great way to decide if you like a specific bean. The food is one of their best kept secrets. They have great breakfast and lunch sandwiches. Great place to meet a client for an informal business meeting in a relaxed setting.

• Visited February 2014

Cleveland, Ohio
“We loved having our morning coffee here!”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

The Grind was a lovely 3/4 mile walk from our hotel so we walked there each morning to be greeted by a wonderfully friendly staff. The bagels (especially the spinach parmesan) were toasted perfectly each of the 9 mornings we were there. They offer other breakfast sandwiches and soups too but we loved the bagels too much to order anything else. They have a great variety of fresh-brewed coffees (free refills) and in addition to cream cheese, also offer cinnamon butter and regular butter. The outdoor patio is delightful so we ate out there most mornings. The ONLY negative is that they don't sell newspapers and I found that senior citizens especially love to read the news while they have breakfast. They are closed on Sunday's by the way.

• Visited February 2014
Fort Myers, Florida
“Awesome!”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I stopped in to this cafe as a last minute decision. I had a doctor's appointment nearby and needed to kill some time and get a quick bite to eat.
The staff was friendly. I had a spinach bagel with cream cheese and a cup of tomato tortollini soup. It was all good and the atmosphere was really laid back. After I had finished, I ordered a chai latte and read my book for awhile. Loved the latte!

If I worked at Healthpark, I would be here all the time! This is a great little place!

• Visited June 2013