“Ist time at Nami”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The menu was varied with lots of variety. I had the Thai Chili Bento box and it was fantastic. Price was very reasonable as I received three sushi,soup,rice,chichen (my choice) and veggies all for 8.95 at lunch.
Only downer was that it had a peculiar odor which needs to be resolved. Won't say what it was because I don't know for sure. Beyond that (which you get used to when you're in there for a while) it was very good. would recommend it

There are newer reviews for Nami Japanese Steak House

Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

Normally we go to Kumo's Japanese Steakhouse in Cape Coral where we live but we were out shopping in Fort Myers and decided to try this place. It was great! Great atmosphere, great staff and yummy food. Good sized portions and had alot of fun with cook at hibachi table. I highly recommend trying this place!

Reviewed April 28, 2014

I purchased a Groupon for this place and it was well worth it. I was told by many locals that you can also find local coupons for dinner specials. The food was good. The atmosphere was pleasant (except for the out of control kids at the next table). Unfortunately we can not manage other peoples actions...if they had not interrupted everyone's dinner around them many times I would have given this place 4 stars. The Chef was excellent! Entertaining and very delightful young man. We choice the hibachi style dinner. It was very tasty. I do recommend visiting this place. Very affordable with or without a coupon. Nice menu that includes cocktails, beer and wine. The people that were seated with us, 2 different groups, were all very pleasant. By the end of dinner you would have thought that we were all good friends out for dinner.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

This was my first experience at Nami and I was not impressed. Our entire party of 8 was not happy with their meals. 5 of the 8 ordered sushi as an appetizer (one of which received the wrong roll and had to wait another 20 minutes to receive the correct one) and they all had complaints about them.

We waited an additional 45 minutes for our hibachi chef to show up, he did a good job but the food was just blah, no taste, and completely underwhelming. In fact I took my rice and steak home and re-cooked it in the wok just to make it appetizing. A cup of clear soup, a salad, a 4 oz. piece of tough steak, undercooked rice, and veggies cost $22, it didn't break the bank but it was definitely not worth the money.

The only positive thing I can take away was the wait staff was very pleasant and attentive, also our hibachi chef was very nice and entertaining. I don't think I will be returning to Nami anytime soon.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Was looking for new sushi restaurant in Fort Myers and I found it, here's the thing thou if you search sushi in Fort Myers won't pop up but I tell you was excellent. Went with my other half and we so happy we did choice this place may be a Japanese Steak house but they have the whole works from hibachi style cooking to a small area it you don't want to sit and watch you food being cooked. Make sure you try the Ultimate California Roll.