“Perfect way to spend the afternoon” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Crazy Woman Kayak

Crazy Woman Kayak
michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect way to spend the afternoon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

Best 5 minute paddling lesson I have ever had! Then we were off on our own for a couple hours of serene paddling. We saw dolphins(with baby) up close and personal and really just goofed off and enjoyed family time. This was something i will do more than once next year:)!

1 Thank kennykimmy123

highland indiana
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

My husband and I rented kayaks from Crazy Woman Kayaks on Fort Myers Beach and had a blast! We kayaked around Coon Key, saw dolphins and an eagle. Would definitely recommend!

1 Thank cindyhighland
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Fun, exciting, adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

We booked the guide 2hr tour. Unfortunately it was a windy day, but our guide did everything she could to show us local wildlife and teach us many interesting things. We did even see manatees.
Fun work out and great scenery.

1 Thank Michael H
Dayton, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“a must do at ft myers beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

Kayaking in the estuary is a great way to relax get some exercise, see dolphins and manatees and birdwatch. Crazy woman is the best.anything you need they will help with from lessons to sun screen to maps!

1 Thank Chuck R
Bonita Springs, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Kayak adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

I have kayaked all over SW Florida and Crazy Woman Kayak is one of the very best. Each time I've kayaked from Crazy Woman Kayak-Estero Bay I've seen wild life of all kinds, dolphins, sea turtle, manatee, many different species of birds and even a Gulf of Mexico Sea Hare. This is a must for anyone who likes to kayak, from beginners to experienced. It is very easy to get in and out of the kayaks as you launch from a dock and Sissel, the Crazy Woman, is right there with all the help/instruction you need. I am taking my 83 year old mother with me the next time and she can't wait!

Visited February 2014