“Very Good Pizza!”

Nino's Thick & Thin Pizzeria & Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 930 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Nino's Thick & Thin proves more than ever, that they are the hallmark of New York pizzerias and Italian restaurants in Southwest Florida.
Reviewed January 5, 2012

I arrived early about 6pm on a wek night. This place was busy and as it got later it was a waiting line. It is in a strip mall and alittle hard to find but well worth finding. I had a white pizza with a side of sauce. It was not the best pizza i have ever had but it was really good and the best in Fort Myers area.

Reviewed November 12, 2011

Ok food. Very plain restaurant. cheap silverware,plastic cups and paper napkins. nothing special. service was fine. out of the the first two entrees i ordered at 600 pm.

1  Thank bman414
Reviewed November 11, 2011

Based upon the TA rating, we decided to go to Nino's. This place is a sleeper! It's in a strip mall and once your inside, its not a whole lot to behold. But it was packed and loud from patrons enjoying each other's company and very likely the food too. My wife and I both ordered a pizza. We like thin crust so that's all we can speak to. Our pizzas were AWESOME!!! The price was very reasonable too. Our bill was $39 before the tip. Our advise -- don't overlook this place because of the building. You don't eat the building anyways :-)

Reviewed October 27, 2011

I took my wife here, before she was my wife, on our 1st date. She moaned with joy after each fork full! Our favorite place to eat! She gets the Spaghetti w/meatballs, garlic rolls. I like the Clams Posillipo, the Lasagna, and a side of meatballs. Cannoli's for desert. We order the 16x16 thick deluxe pizza, a Stromboli for 2, Italian Combo cold sandwich, and a meatball sandwich....TO GO! Over $100 for 3 days worth of Amazing Italian Food!! Eat anywhere else and your making a BIG Mistake!!

Reviewed September 12, 2011

We eat at Nino's several times a year, and every time we go the food is great, the pasta and the sauces are incredible. You can't beat the prices anywhere. We probably tasted almost everything on the menu and loved it all. The service staff is also on the ball (especially Sabrina) they all seem to remember you and what you like, it reminds me of the small neighborhood Italian redcurrants in my home town (Chicago)