“Limited stock, great meat & cheese, VERY expensive”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of A Touch of Italy

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
A Touch of Italy
Ranked #266 of 848 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Italian, Delicatessen
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
LucyintheSky12
“Limited stock, great meat & cheese, VERY expensive”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

We got lost trying to find another Italian store in the area & ended up here. I expected more from Touch of Italy. It has a limited choice of items, & those it has are VERY expensive (i.e. Lupinis that are normally about $3.99 for 32 oz. in Chicago are $7.99 here--OUCH! What did they do, fly to Italy & smuggle them back to Ft. Myers?? ) Their meat & cheese deli selections are very nice imports, but expensive even compared to other Florida Italian import stores. We enjoyed the imported provelone cheese, very dry & sharp ($$$), but the Arincini (fried rice balls with meat, cheese, & pea stuffing) were so unreasonable in price we passed. The only other thing we bought was a box of Orichette pasta. What a shame. I am not cheap. I normally spend about $100 when I go to these specialty Import stores. I know they are expensive, these are imports, but I do not expect to come out with 3 items! I wanted to patronize this place more, but refuse to be gouged. Pleasant people, clean store, good deli offerings, but there are other Italian delis in Ft. Meyers with fair prices for premium imports. I will not go back.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank LucyintheSky12

SW Florida
“Excellent cheeses and meats”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

small Italian market. Great meat and very good Italian cheeses. They have a good imported pannetone I buy each Christmas to make my bread pudding.

Visited December 2012