“Not very good”

Cuisines: Chinese
Fort Myers, Florida
“Not very good”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We went for a group dinner. The food was just okay. Some of it looked so unappealing that I wouldn't even taste it. I wouldn't even say it was average. I would not return. Our group ended up being slightly larger than the reservation. They would not accommodate the additional people by adding another table to our long table. It was no where near full so I don't understand why. Poor customer service as far as I am concerned.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank nlb0818

North Fort Myers
“Dim Sum is Very Good !”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

As you guessed from the name, this is a Chinese restaurant but what is "Dim Sum"? Dim Sum has its roots from southern China (Guandong province) where it is derived from "Yum Cha" tea tasting. It is genuine Chinese food as compared to Chop Suey or some Chow Mein. Dim Sum is various types of steamed, pickeled or fried little bite sized morsels that are served in bamboo steamers (now stainless steel) or plates that contain three to four bite sized morsels of delight. Chopped pork, shrimp, beef, chicken, eggs and vegetarian options wrapped in translucent rice or wheat dough. Soups, steamed vegetables, as well as steamed or fried sweet dumplings are also options. Tim's has some of the best Dim Sum in Fort Myers. The waitresses are friendly and they can answer your questions as you venture into your uncharted quest of culinary delight.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Favsanknaves
New Lenox, Illinois
“Great lunch prices”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I am happy to find a nice sit-down Chinese restaurant. They have a long lunch menu for $6 each. My seschwan (?) chicken was pretty good and I had plenty to bring home. I liked that they serve fried rise with the entrees rather than plain white rice. My friend and I sat for 1 1/2 hour and never felt rushed to go. Our waitress kept us supplied with water while we talked. And most importantly, my fortune cookie said I'd live a prosperous life if I work hard.

• Visited March 2013
“The Food is just ok!!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

My wife and I decided to try a different Chinese restaurant than we normally go to. Upon entering a mostly empty restaurant we were greeted by a blonde woman at the front counter like this, "I will be right with you" she never looked up at us. When she finally did a server got some menus and seated us. That lasted an uncomfortable 3 minutes. We sat in a booth and ordered our meal. Soup and appetizers of ribs and spring rolls. For a main dish we ordered the house delight pot. $15.95. It supposed to have shrimp, chicken, scallops,pork and, lobster. When we got the dish it was just ok! But where is the lobster?? I asked the server she said "no more lobster" The price is still the same but no lobster. When we were leaving I asked the owner about the fact there the lobster was missing he said "lobster is $22 per pound so they no longer serve it. I asked him why the price is still the same or why didn't the server tell us? He had no answer. Like I said just ok. I would skip this place and try another Chinese restaurant.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank 1DBWEST
Sanibel Island, Florida
“Lunch!”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I have been to several Chinese restaurants in Ft Myers since moving here a few months ago. The lunch menu had a good variety of selections. So far this has proved the best food! The service was great!