“Tasty food Always!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

We love coming to this location. We come going into town and leaving town. The guacamole made at the table is incredible. Waiter's always so helpful! Taste of food is incredible. Favorite dish...the apple pie, cinnamon ice cream, and whatever they put on top and make the plate steam. Great steak tacos and enchiladas too!

Date of visit: April 2018
Joy D, General Manager at Cantina Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

We are so happy that we can make coming here so great. We love our loyal Guest too. Please let me know next time you come in and I'll have something special waiting for you!

Joy

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

MJ is a great server, the hot salsa is phenomenal, and the tampico is incredible. Highly recommend the ceviche. Very kid friendly.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 4, 2018

My girlfriends and I enjoyed a fun dinner with great food and excellent service. The Top Shelf Guacamole is to die for! I had the enchiladas veracruz, which had chicken, spinach, monterey jack cheese & tomatillo sauce served with marinated vegetables.

Date of visit: January 2018
Joy D, General Manager at Cantina Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Tammy,
Thank you for letting us know we DID IT RIGHT! We love to hear from our guest! Next time ask for me so I can thank you in person!

Joy Duda

Reviewed April 2, 2018

We have always enjoyed our stops at Cantina Loredo this time not so much! Went into the restaurant and approached the bar the bartender looked up and asked " Take out?" We should have taken the hint and just left. Service went downhill after this. No eye contact, no pleasantries, he didn't seem to want to be there and after Saturday's experience neither did we. Usually they had the best bartenders and greeted customers with smiles, this time we felt that we had been an inconvenience, at $95.00 for two before tip it wasn't a good feeling!

Date of visit: March 2018
Joy D, General Manager at Cantina Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Maybew,

First and foremost can I tell you how truly sorry I am that you had this happen! I never want anyone to leave here feeling the way you did. We do appreciate your loyalty to Cantina Laredo as our valuable guest. With regrets however, we did not hold up our end of the deal, to give our patrons a memorable experience for good reasons and not bad. We do take this very seriously! I would love to have you back to have the experience that you have come to love here at Cantina Laredo. I would invite you to reach out to me, Joy Duda, at info@cantinafortmyers.com or by phone 239-415-4424.

Joy L. Duda
General Manager @ Cantina Laredo
5200 Big Pine Way, 33907
P(239) 415 – 4424

“success is measured by how we get back up to try again…”

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

The three young ladies trying to be hostesses seemed confused and tried to take us to a dirty table and then looked around thinking where to take us next.
Very limited menu, drink menu is a big as food food menu, one side of a board like something. Did not see burritos then read later you have to ask for them.
For the prices of the food a better menu would be nice.
After seeing no burritos and prices we left.

Date of visit: March 2018
Joy D, General Manager at Cantina Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

First and foremost, we do appreciate your loyalty to Cantina Laredo as our valuable guest. With regrets however, we did not hold up our end of the deal, to give our patrons a memorable experience for good reasons and not bad. We do take this very seriously, and if you choose to, you will be receiving entrée cards reserved for VIP individuals, as a form of both our apologies and gratitude. If comfortable, I encourage you to reach out to myself before your next visit. To arrange for a much better experience, and for sure get assigned to the server of your choice as originally intended. If we can come together and admit our failure as of recent and please allow for us to do better not only for you, but other future guests, that is how we can succeed.

Thank you and I look forward to your response,

Joy Duda
239-415-4424
or
info@cantinafortmyers.com

“success is measured by how we get back up to try again…”