“Great food and amazing service”
Review of Cantina Laredo

Cantina Laredo
Ranked #62 of 864 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Walked in on a Saturday night , only waited 5 minutes and the place was bursting. The hostess was very friendly , the service was very professional , we had the ceviche , the platter and chipotle fajitas , all tasted fresh and flavors good, the cocktails were delivered fast , tables were turning in the restaurant sign of a well run place . Would definitely visit again!

There are newer reviews for Cantina Laredo

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Went there with my girlfriends and we had a great meal. The service was excellent. Our waiter, Alex, was very attentive and kept our glasses full. The salsa was great and so was our dessert - a twist on the apple pie.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

Ft Myers isn't known for its gourmet cuisine. You have to go to Naples for the really high prices/upscale eateries. But, there's really good food to be found if you look for it!

Cantina Laraedo is tucked away behind the Bell Tower shopping mall. Look behind the Sak's 5th Ave. There's plenty of parking in the big lot. You would miss it if you weren't looking for it.

The interior is nice and modern. There's very comfortable booths and a big bar area. It's very well done in a subtle South-of-the-Border sort of way. White table clothes and good lighting. The service is very attentive and Oscar was great today.

My friend had her usual tacos and I had shrimp fajitas. Everything was great. We tried not to fill up on chips, but the chips here are so light and tasty you just keep eating.

This was my fourth visit and I enjoyed the whole experience just as much as the first 3 times. The food, service and ambiance is consistently good!

Reviewed July 23, 2014

One of the best Mexican food restaurants I have eaten at, and I have eaten at a lot. Authentic Mexican food and great menu. The Tiquila selection is unsurpassed. Also have several different Margaritas that are superb. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

We visited this restaurant on a Sunday evening. We had delicious queso, along with chips and salsa, as an appetizer. The salsa tasted fresh and I'm sure it was made in-house. For our entrees, we had enchiladas and fajita tacos. Both were delicious (my husband said his enchiladas were the best he'd ever had), and service was quick and friendly. My fajita meat was tender and juicy. Overall, this was a great place to eat. The only complaint was it was a bit pricy, but the food was very good so it was worth it.

Tyler L, Manager at Cantina Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Thank you for your excellent review of our restaurant. Comments like yours make our day. Thank you very much.