“Great experience!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

We have been searching for good Mexican food for the past 4 months. Definitely a positive dining experience. Jonathan our server did an outstanding job. The food was great. Actually one of the best meals I have had in a long time. The prices are okay...not cheap but better than some other places and this was so much better.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

I met a friend for lunch here early this week. I had never been to Cantina Laredo and it was a good spot for both of us. Chips and two different types of salsa are brought to the table upon seating, along with the lunch menu and specials of the day. I had the fish tacos and my friend had a combo enchilada lunch. Both were very good and the service was excellent. You certainly got your moneys worth, but I still felt the prices were a bit on the high side for lunch. The atmosphere was accommodating to small or larger parties, with high-tops and booths in the bar area. I would go back and give it another try and I would recommend this to friends.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

The food was adequate, a bit pricey for what we got. Better restaurants in the area, try one of those instead.

Cantina M, Manager at Cantina Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Janice I was disappointed to read that your visit with us was not up to your standards. Please contact me to discuss your visit. You can call me at the restaurant (239) 415-4424 or email me at cantinalaredo@embarqmail.com

Reviewed June 25, 2014

I agree with the many reviews that the vibe and food at this establishment is better than average Mexican fare. There are plenty of traditional options on the menu but I gather most are delivered with a flare. Non-traditional, sure but gourmet...that might be a stretch and may not warrant the $$$$ for many patrons.

I've had better traditional and better on the gourmet side in other cities but so far in Fort Myers, this one comes out on top. Same deal with their margaritas...better but not great. At the end of the day, they're still serving a well drink rather than a from scratch cocktail.

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Every tuesday my fiancé and I go to Cantina Loredo . This place has amazing tacos. I love their taco de fajita. Their guacamole is amazing and our waitress Nancy ( who we ask for on a regular) does an amazing job !! You'll love it here!!