“Cantino Laredo, We Love You!”
Review of Cantina Laredo

Cantina Laredo
Ranked #63 of 856 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
vickistrips
“Cantino Laredo, We Love You!”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

For many years I didn't think I liked Mexican food. Well, I was very wrong and Cantino Laredo had everything to do with it. Not only is their food fresh and oh so tasty, their attitude is, "Let's have fun while we eat great food!" And so we do!

On Easter this year it was just me and my daughter and we decided to do something totally different than we normally do on this holiday. We went to Cantino Laredo's to eat our Easter dinner. All I remember is the guacamole made fresh at the table, the two delicious salsas (one mild, one hothothot), and my fabulous entree, the Chicken Mole. For those of you who don't know Mole, it is a chocolate-based sauce that rocks! Unbelievably delish, I'd have it again, at least five more times, lol.

Then the traveling singers came to our table and omg, they were brilliant. We actually requested them to come a second time so we could sing with them. We sang loud. We laughed. We had so much fun, just the two of us at this holiday dinner. And I think, because of Cantino Laredo's exceptional servers and singers, we'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Nice job, CL!!!

• Visited March 2014
Tyler L, Manager at Cantina Laredo, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Vicki we are glad to have had the opportunity to take care of you and your family and look forward to the next time.

Fort Myers, Florida
“Wow, excellent Mexican in SWFL”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We enjoy Mexican food and have had a hard time locating a good restaurant since relocating from St. Louis. Cantina Laredo surprised us. Every dish was prepared perfectly, presentation was superb, and the wait staff was attuned to our needs and professional. The apple pie dessert was over the top. My wife and I have decided it is our "go to spot" for date night.

Visited April 2014
Fort Myers, Florida
“Great food. Fun bar area. White tablecloths!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

What a nice upscale Mexican restaurant! White tablecloths even on the high top bar tables!!! Made to order guacamole table side!!! Two choices of salsa and yummy chips!!! The margaritas were wonderful as well!!! We were there late lunch time, but heard they have entertainment most nights!

Visited May 2014
Elyria, Ohio
“Not my favorite”
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

We heard a couple talking about this place and thought we would try it because we love margaritas and Mexican food. We would NOT go back. Extremely expensive. Food not that great. Margaritas too strong. Guacamole is flavorless. Go to Iguana Mia's instead.

• Visited May 2014
Estero, Florida
“Ole”
Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

It's a chain so it's gets 5 circles. They have a formula. Attractive restaurant, well staffed, professional servers in nice attire. The food is not refined as some Mexican cuisine could be. It's American Mexican and it's very, very good. Nicely plated , good portions it's a home run. They start you off with unlimited chips and salsa and they have a nice guacamole appetizer for $10 and free if you join their e mail club on your first visit.

Visited May 2014