“A nice surprise!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a new Mexican spot. From the moment we walked in, the vibe was energetic. The service was awesome and the food was great! Fantastic margaritis!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We had brunch, Chile Relleno's and Mahi Fish Tacos. Both meals were excellent, flavorful rice on both. Presentation was beautiful. Our waiter, Michael, was one of the best we have had in a long time. Cantina Laredo offers a fresh twist on Mexican food. There were numerous vegetarian choices. Will definitely return!

Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Arguably the best fajitas I've had. Guacamole that was prepared table-side was excellent. Very friendly and attentive service. Great meal.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

A night out with my parents and my husband (4 adult meals). Nobody was happy with the food. Except for the fajitas. Yet again I hope nobody can mess fajitas up. The guacamole was bland and way expensive. The sangria was expensive yet made with cheap liquor. I will say the waitress was polite. She tried to help the situation but we just wanted to go home. We will not return and will not suggest to friends and family. I'm Hispanic and have tried different foods including real Mexican and this is way off.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

The restaurant is upscale where they make your guacamole table side and I must say it was good, we had the tacos and they also were good, did not care for the salsa. I had to use my flashlight to read the menu. I think I prefer my home town Mexican restaurant.