“Good Food but Do not Arrive past 9.30”
Review of Cantina Laredo

Cantina Laredo
Ranked #63 of 856 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Fort Myers, Florida
“Good Food but Do not Arrive past 9.30”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We went for dinner to Cantina Laredo after Les Mis musical last Sunday. Knowing that it closes at 10 pm we rushed there thinking that there was a chance that they were not going to sit us, but to our surprise they did (aroun 9.35pm). We had been in Cantina Laredo several times before last Sunday. Carlos, our server, was visibly annoyed. We ordered two margaritas both on the rocks, mine arrived frozen but I let it go. We ordered guacamole as an appetizer and fajitas as the entree. Guacamole never arrived our waitress, Carlos was not our waiter anymore for reasons we don't know, offered to make us one when we mentioned it as she served the entree. It was too late for guacamole at that point. We started eating our entrees when someone started the vacuum cleaner which made our dinner even worst. We ate as fast as we could, left the worst tip we ever left (normally tip around 20%) and will probably not go back. They should not have sit us, that would have been better for everyone. For us because we could have had a nice dinner somewhere else and still love Cantina Laredo. Them because they wouldn't have lost a client.

• Visited March 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Good Mexican Resturant”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Great Mexican restaurant. Service very good, food excellent. Above average cost for Mexican food but worth it. We had a large party and were seated in an interior room that was somewhat claustrophobic. If you dine with a large party (8 plus), I would ask where you will be seated.

Naples, Florida
“Always good food”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I've been quite a bit over the years and I always have a good meal. I especially like coming on Fridays and Saturdays when they live music. You can also sign up on online and receive a free appetizer for joining and a birthday gift every year. No complaints!

1 Thank napleschris067
Fort Myers, Florida
“Always Good Food!”
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

This is one of the places that always delivers good food! It doesn't matter if is Lunch or Dinner, they are very consistent! They always do a great job!
Only bad thing is that the service by the Servers is unfortunately badly consistent [It doesn't matter who we get :-( ]
We always end up having better service by the bussers that are very friendly and attentive!

Thornhill, Ontario
“Good but scimpy portions”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I've had lunch here 3 times. I normally have the chicken fahita, a margarita and capuccino. The fahitas are good but the portion is very measly. I'm not a big eater but they are very small portions - especially for the price. Once I ordered off the main menu rather than the lunch specials, but the portion was not much bigger. The fahitas come on a skilet with onions and a bit of red pepper. They did give me extra guacamole when I asked for it. The rice and refried beans are not especially good. I eat some of it but I wasn't tempted to finish. The margaritas are very good. The capuccino is great. The service is fine. The bathrooms are dark and therefore don't seem clean. Overall the tables and seats etc are ok.