“Nice place for a bite... good service too”
Review of Cantina Laredo

Cantina Laredo
Ranked #62 of 868 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2012

The food is good as is the service. It's not something extraordinary, but it is good and fair on the wallet.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Each of us ordered one of tonight's "PESCADO DEL DIA • Featuring a special fresh fish each evening, ask your server for today’s selection". We both loved the choice and were very pleased with Cantina Laredo and the fine service that Keith gave us.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

This was our first time dining here and I was slightly worried what "gourmet" Mexican would be. I am an enchilada and tamale girl having grown up in Texas and been to Mexico many times. The entrees we had were tasty, the chips were crispy and sauces, while different from what I have had before, were good. I am quite sensitive to salt and our entrees were not heavily salted. I had the fajita chicken tacos with avocado, cilantro and pico de gallo accompanied by black beans and rice. Staff was very attentive, quick to refill chips and drinks, the manager came by and ask if we were happy with our choices and I noticed he visited at tables throughout the resturant. Not Tex Mex. not a 4 star in Mexico City, but good.
X

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Authentic, creative upscale Mexican. Fun, energizing atmosphere. Killer margharitas! Bar Area is popular, but there is also a quiet dining area.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Highly recommend. Outstanding service, great food. I wish we had one of these near our home. We would make it a regular meal out.