“Nino's Outstanding Service”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Outstanding service, fantastic food. Always a welcoming smile from the staff. Portions, even at lunch are enough to take home left overs. I will go back again and again.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

We have been eating here for the past three and half years. We haven taken every visitor we have had in Florida to eat here and received a thumbs up from everyone of them. The portions are huge, the prices are very reasonable and the food is fabulous. Their eggplant parm and eggplant rollitini are some of the best I have ever had. Thank you so much for providing us with authentic Italian food that is fabulous.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

First trip to Nino's in Ft Myers, at a friend's suggestion, and I wasn't impressed...at all. I won't be back and would advise other's who are looking for authentic, home cooked Italian to look elsewhere, even Olive Garden.

My Fettuccini Margherita was on par with a frozen, Marie Calender's entree. No flavor, watery texture and broccoli bits that you'd only find in a bag of frozen veggies. No amount of parmesan cheese, salt or pepper could make this dish palatable.

I was never offered an apology, a dessert or ANY reason to ever come back, so I won't. The staff was rude, apathetic and unprofessional, including the "manager" (a kid in t-shirt and baggy jeans who we found smoking on the front porch when we left). The server tried to charge us for the 3 shrimp we ate out of the entree we didn't finish. We didn't even eat a fourth of the dish. We couldn't stomach it and we surely didn't want to waste our $17.50 on it.

Seriously, it tasted like a frozen entree. Go to the nearest grocery store, buy a jar of Alfredo, your favorite pasta, some fresh broccoli (you know, the kind you actually cut off the stalk, using only the tasty floret) and whatever meat you choose. Go home and prepare. You'll be MUCH happier and you'll save yourself a hassle, unfriendly service and some dough.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Eat here at least twice a month -food is always great --portions family sized --treat my family as friends instead of customer's. If you want a friendly family restaurant with great food and sevice this is the place for you!!

Reviewed December 5, 2013

If you like Italian food you should like Nino's. The service offers quick and pleasant attention. The menu offers quite an array of Italian offerings. I have not had anything that I wouldn't try again. A lot of locals continue to come back which is a good sign of their reputation. Been coming here for years but never reviewed.