“A great standby restaurant”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #245 of 855 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Myers, Fl, USA
“A great standby restaurant”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Chain restaurants are great because you know what you are getting before you enter/no guess work involved. People are friendly and tables are visited by management to ensure success dining. Breakfast is good there. One time I stopped to eat a good steak but my right hand was in a cast and cutting was difficult. The waitress was kind and cut my meat/potatoes up for me. Since I was handicapped and hungry I appreciated her kind assistance. She stopped by the table several times to make sure all was well for me. This is when you really appreciate a good restaurant. Enough reason to return!!

• Visited May 2013

Fort Myers, Florida
“Sorry to say..I got salmonella poisoning. Was sick for 2 days!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Used to go a lot...the last half dozen times have progressively gotten worse. Then on Sat. night...I got sick
I mean violently sick.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Ladyhawk33
Cape Coral, Florida
“Good place to eat”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

When you want a pleasant meal it is almost always good here. The food is very good. I eat Cheeseburger and frys frequently and it is very good. I try to avoid pie but looking in the case makes it hard as they are all so tempting looking. Iced tea is real.

• Visited February 2013
United States
“Never a bad experience . . .”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Perkins has been a great place to get a good, wholesome meal for years and this restaurant is no exception. I've always had great staff and good food. The atmosphere is standard Perkins style with it's green/brown/brass and it's always clean. We generally go for breakfast dishes here, no matter what time of day we eat and they're always delicious.

One of these days I'm going to eat dessert first, just so I can fit one it . . . their dessert display is mouthwatering!

• Visited February 2013
Hollywood
“Very Nice Place”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Their food is good, the place is always clean, staff are friendly and courteous, and their prices are what you would expect to pay in terms of the value of their food.

Visited November 2012