“Our favourite place...”

Ranked #52 of 872 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet
Description: Sweet Tomatoes features made-from-scratch soups and salads and handcrafted muffins, Focaccia, breads, and desserts. The menu is built around freshly made, great-tasting, wholesome recipes with a 55-foot salad bar full of fresh, seasonal vegetables and tossed salads prepared exhibition-style every 20 minutes. Sweet Tomatoes provides its guests with an excellent value by offering unlimited access to its entire menu of high quality fresh items at a fixed price.
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

Went there twice while at the beach. Salad bar was better than ever. Different both times. The soups were wonderful. Tried the clam chowder and the potato bacon..yum. All their breads are great, and the honey butter. Didn't have the pasta this time. The soft ice cream sundaes are always good, and I liked the no fat chocolate mousse.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

One of our favorite restaurants anywhere. Wish there were more of them. Cafeteria style salads (they change them every ten minutes, so they are always fresh), plus homemade soups, fresh pasta bar, homemade breads and muffins, and a make-your-own ice cream sundae bar. I would recommend a few more healthy dessert choices, such as fresh fruit and some frozen yogurt. We went to the Sunday breakfast buffet but were disappointed. No meat selections at all. We will not be back for breakfast, but we will continue to go often for lunch or dinner. Access is a little tricky off Route 41, but otherwise it's earned the spot among our favorite restaurants.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

When I'm in Ft. Myers and need my "soup fix", I go to Sweet Tomatoes. Today I had the creamy mushroom and clam chowder. They were sooooo good. The options on the salad bar were many. I only wish they had hot bacon dressing for the spinach. Macaroni and cheese was nothing special...taste kind of like Kraft. Fettucini Alfredo was just OK. It was very crowded, yet only waited about 2 minutes for a table. Friendly staff.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

This is the best buffet if you are looking for healthy AND tasty. Everything is fresh and made there. A nice selection of salads, prepared and 'make your own' with a great selection of fresh ingredients. Six soups - all delicious (we tried them all). Fresh muffins and breads, even gluten-free, and pasta and pizza.
All this and a Senior's Discount.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Yes, I was reluctant to go to Sweet Tomatoes but I have friends and a wife. I went and I really enjoyed it ! There is something wrong with this picture. NO MEAT and I enjoyed it. What they do have is an endless salad bar with several different types of salads (some have meat), 10 kinds of soup (chili), three Pasta dishes, corn bread (and other types of bread), deserts along with soft serve ice-cream. The quality of the products were excellent and the service was good.

Be aware it's a buffet so the atmosphere is a little busy and it is a little noisy. Great for kids and older people like me.

1  Thank bill1jan