“Never Would Have Thought” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sweet Tomatoes

Sweet Tomatoes
Ranked #37 of 807 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Buffet, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Sweet Tomatoes features made-from-scratch soups and salads and handcrafted muffins, Focaccia, breads, and desserts. The menu is built around freshly made, great-tasting, wholesome recipes with a 55-foot salad bar full of fresh, seasonal vegetables and tossed salads prepared exhibition-style every 20 minutes. Sweet Tomatoes provides its guests with an excellent value by offering unlimited access to its entire menu of high quality fresh items at a fixed price.
Captiva
“Never Would Have Thought”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

I have driven by Sweet Tomatoes countless times on Rt41. Always intrigued by it, but never gave it a try. I'm not picky about what and where I eat, but my first choices are almost always sit-down independently owned establishments. I tend to shy away from large chains or fast-food restaurants. That being said, Sweet Tomatoes was simply delightful from start to finish. The selections of salads and toppings, soups, foccacia, and pastas are numerous, fresh, and well-prepared. The serving pans are continually refilled and refreshed. The staff keeps a well-trained eye on their offerings, even to the point of frequently checking the food temperatures with a thermometer. The place is clean, and the staff is very polite and pleasant. And to top it off-the price is amazing for the amount of food choices offered. My 83 year old mom paid only $6.99 for her meal, and mine was $8.99! Give Sweet Tomatoes a try and you'll be surprised. I will definitely plan a return visit.

• Visited September 2012

fort myers fl
“great place to eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

love the differend salads great place to eat for lunch with salads soups muffins and pasta and you don't have to feel guily about it

Visited August 2012
Fort Myers, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great fresh food, good price and constant discounts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I love this place, they have a big salad bar with some premade salads and you can make your own. The variety of soups they offer meet every person, vegan, gluten... The fresh baked bread is the most delicious part of this. I love this place specially since I am a fan on their Facebook page were they usually have coupons for great deals.

• Visited September 2012
North Fort Myers, Florida
“Great Place just hate the coupon game!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

Now if you are into salads this is the place to go! We enjoy it so! Even at their peak season and hours the place is kept clean and fresh. There must be tons of salad being consumed daily. Preparation is very well done. Then you have an amazing selection of soups as well, not to forget breads, sweet treats, pastas and a nice ice cream self serve bar. All is very well done.

My only caution is to not forget to print your coupons! This is the rub for me. I do not want to eat as much as I see some folks waste there. They pile it on their plates and start over with a new plate. Well we are all paying for that friends. So I feel the venue is over priced to recover on the waste. So if we forget our coupons we forget to stop -sorry gang! In this day and age people have email on electronic devices and printing is step out of touch with your customers. Oddly we go down the road those days hoping that the next time we have a properly dated coupon.

• Visited July 2012
Batavia, New York
“Healthy feast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

Even though there are not any real meat selections to speak of, there are definitely healthy food choices at this place. If you like salad, soup, bread sticks, pasta, and fruit, then this place is for you. Every time I have gone to eat here with my wife there is a different "theme" of of specialty food, such as Italian, or Asian, very berry, etc. Don't go without researching online for a coupon or you will pay full price! Every person I have introduced to this place has liked it as well.

• Visited August 2012