“Freshest sushi and sashimi in Fort Myers”

Ichiban Japanese & Chinese
Ranked #167 of 868 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Really great Japanese food and their sushi and sashimi are addicting. Also, my little dog always welcomed in Arcade area seating and given bowl of water. This goes a long way with a dog owner. I eat there as often as possible and always try to eat at "Mom and Pop's" to help their economy!

1  Thank Sally Bond L

Reviewed May 30, 2012

we tried several options on their menu and all lacked flavor and were dry.

Reviewed May 7, 2012

I have been visiting this establishment for years now & have never been disappointed with their food or service. They are all very friendly, they have quick service, the food is always fresh & hot or just the way you want it. They service both Japanese & Chinese cuisine, whick of course includes sushi. I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

Went in for lunch this being my third time and everytime theres something wrong! I will not return again! It is quick service at first but once you get your food dont expect your server to return until they rush you to pay! As i said I will not return nor do I recommend it to anybody!

Reviewed March 25, 2012

Stopped in while staying at the Hotel Indigo next door. The service was exceptional. Our server was so sweet and knew we were really hungry so she got the kitchen to get our food out super fast. The sushi was fresh and tasted delicious. We also ordered Shrimp Lo Mein and it was excellent. Dinner cost less than $35 for two!