“Lovely atmosphere to dine by”

Lighthouse Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #37 of 864 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We love going to this restaruant when we have company in town, or just a get together lunch with a couple of my girlfriends. Perfect place to enjoy a lunch with family or friends. Good food, reasonably priced and the atmophere on their back porch is what it is all about! The service has always been perfect as well.
This restaruant is located just down the street from the Sanibel Island causeway just past the gateway to Shell Point retirement village. Perfect place to take elderly parents out to lunch or dinner if they reside at Shell Point and you are in town visiting them.
Great Key Lime pie! And the Lobster bisque is a favorite of mine. Real creamy and yummy tasting. They also have a frequent special of 3 salads on a bed ofspring mix lettuce. You can order either, Schrimp, lobster, tuna or chicken salad. This was my mother-in-law's favorite lunch! Bon appetite!

2  Thank ConnieLovesToTravel
There are newer reviews for Lighthouse Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed May 28, 2014

their food is always top notch....and service is also.....They strive to be the best and it shows. Have never been disappointed. The bartender Matt who has been there forever never fails to remember his customers

1  Thank CHRISTINE S
Reviewed May 21, 2014

This place was recommended to us by the receptionist at our hotel and I am glad it was. We both went for fish dishes and they were both perfect. Add to that nice wine and a lovely setting this really is a place I would recommend.

1  Thank Pete-H-1966
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

We were cruising and exploring the area when we happened on the lighthouse restaurant. It was after 2pm so we decided on a late lunch. We shared the blue crab salad and a grilled grouper sandwich. Fresh and delicious. Extremely courteous staff and nice water view.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Stopped there after a round of golf. Great bar and had the BEST Cheeseburger I have ever had. I would never rate a cheeseburger, but go try this one. Huge burger, cooked to order and juicy as can be. You couldn't ask for nicer setting. Great staff, cold beers and a great burger. Made me almost forget about my golf score!

2  Thank BMor007