“Relaxed Indulgence”

Stonewood Grill & Tavern
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Looking for the best seafood and steaks in Florida? Experience polished casual dining at your local Stonewood Grill & Tavern restaurant, part of the Stonewood Holdings family of restaurants.
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I'd been by here a few times and finally decided to stop in.I wasn't disappointed.Very nice inside ,great atmosphere.They have a good wine selection and some delicious apps.Stop by with friends and soak it all in!

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Food is great, service is great, and it's not too loud.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Stonewood Grille from the outside looks like another "strip-mall" type local restaurant. The first
time that I went there, I was amazed to find many people waiting both inside and out, and the bar area
full of people sitting and standing. I was tempted to leave and find a less busy place. Thank goodness,
I stayed and VOILA---now, my favorite restaurant in Fort Myers. I now eat here about once a month.

Steaks are said by others to be excellent. I usually eat either salmon or lamb chops---my two favorites
when cooked properly. Both of these entrees are served to perfection. And when I sit in a booth, there
seems to be less noise than at so many similar restaurants. AND so---the quiet atmosphere in a busy restaurant with excellent food and reasonable priced wine by the glass----makes this place number one
on my local list. Not the cheapest place around, but fair. Salades are also very good. I rarely eat dessert and cannot comment on that part of the menu.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Seafood & steak are always great here. Salads are always so fresh. Plan on visiting again this week

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Food is good and so is the service , nice menu and wine list to match. love the decor and the booths. Well worth a visit.