“Fresh Deli Menu That Also Welcomes Gluten-free Diners”
Review of Jason's Deli

Jason's Deli
Ranked #67 of 857 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Fresh Deli Menu That Also Welcomes Gluten-free Diners”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

This is my go-to place when I feel like a sandwich, maybe a good cup of soup and a fast, casual but comfortable place to have it. Not only is the fare pretty darn good but as someone who must eat gluten-free, I can enjoy a variety of items including a sandwich on their gluten-free bread which the best I've ever had. (You can also buy it there or in the supermarket freezer - Udi's brand.)

Oh, and don't forget to have your free soft-serve ice cream afterwards.

• Visited May 2012

Baltimore, Maryland
“Jason's Deli is the BEST”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

If you're looking for good food and great people, go to Jason's Deli on Cypress Lake Drive in Fort Myers. Shawn, the district manager of Jason's, is a true delight and he surrounds himself with people that want to make sure your visit is great. My husband always makes a bee line to the salad bar, and loves the craisin walnut mix and all the veggies. I love their chicken pasta primo and tuna melt sandwich. And, of course, can't leave without getting the free ice cream. Our son always had to go to Jason's when he came to visit us, was a must stop during his stay. Now he is so happy to have a Jason's up in the Baltimore area.
We have visited many Jason's Deli's around the country (Maryland, Arkansas, Nevada) and by far, this shop beats them all.

• Visited July 2012
Fort Myers, Florida
“Salad Bar Heaven!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I love this place. I can't get past the salad bar, so I don't usually order soup or sandwich. The ingredients are always fresh and plentiful. What a variety! Boiled eggs, fancy greens, romaine, spinach, and just about everything else you could ask for. They have organic salad dressings and crackers. They recently updated the inside which is a little homier now; not so cafeteria looking. The personnel are always friendly and helpful. Even if you're not a dieter, they have a good selection. The soup is delicious (the couple of times I've ordered it), and there is also dessert (gingerbread brownies, soft serve ice cream, pudding, etc.) You won't go away hungry!

• Visited February 2012
Maine
“Maybe a Chain but Very Good”
Reviewed March 19, 2012

While this may be a chain, we don’t have it up north and enjoyed it last year. It didn’t disappoint this year. I had the ½ Rueben which was very good although it could have used a little more thousand islands which I am sure I could have gotten if I had asked. I had the multi bean salad that was very good.
My husband had the egg salad and chili which was also good. He was served a chicken salad by mistake but it was immediately changed with no argument.

The free ice cream is a nice treat and it tasted good after all the heady taste of the Rueben.

I like that they use regular silverware (no plastic) and the clean up was constant.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Jeanette123
Fort Myers, Florida
“Very average deli”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

Nothing to write home about. You can get this food anywhere. And probably cheaper.

Visited January 2012