“Great Ruebens!!!”

Shoeless Joe's Sports Cafe
Ranked #55 of 857 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Shoeless Joe’s is a great sports bar to relax in and enjoy tasty food! We have a lot of sports action in a fun and festive atmosphere.There is always something new and exciting happening here. We’re one of the favorite sports-watching spots in Fort Myers, and a great place for Happy Hour!
Cape Coral, Florida
“Great Ruebens!!!”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Shoeless Joe's is a sports bar and restaurant with alot of atmosphere and a fun place gto go after a baseball game. We've eaten there for years and after trying countless items on their menu I love the ruebens, I couldn't make them better at home than they do at Shoeless Joes. Plenty of tender corn beef that melts in your mouth. I love them.

• Visited March 2014
Deborah H, Manager at Shoeless Joe's Sports Cafe, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Hey! Thanks for taking a minute to share this review about us! That's really awesome. Hope to see you again soon (maybe for St. Paddy's?).

Have a great week,

Coastal
“Rude bartenders”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Went to the patio to order food and never got a menu. My ice tea took 10 minutes after I made the order. The trivia box would not let me login to my user name and asked for help. Bartender was rude and I left the patio and went and sat at the bar inside the restaurant. I mention to the bartender the person was rude outside and cannot sign in with my username. She was rude too and said, sign in as a guest. I walked out.

• Visited February 2014
Deborah H, Manager at Shoeless Joe's Sports Cafe, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
I'm really sorry to hear about your experience, Herr. What you described is very uncommon here. Typically our service is very prompt and conducted by a friendly, personable staff. I'll definitely check in with the team about this, so thanks for bringing it up, but hopefully we'll see you again someday. I would really appreciate the opportunity to improve upon this first impression.

Have a great weekend,

Burton, Ohio
“Drink, don't eat”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Their famous fish sandwich was average at best - and an unidentifiable species. Where's the Florida grouper? Fries average at best. That's all I tried.

Visited January 2014
Deborah H, Manager at Shoeless Joe's Sports Cafe, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
I'm really sorry to hear this, Gary. The Fish Sandwich is one of our most popular dishes and I want every guest to fully enjoy their meal and experience every time they walk through the door. Would you mind sharing specifically what you didn't like about your food? I'd really appreciate it.

Have a great weekend,

Windsor, Canada
“Great bar food”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Personal service at the bar. Awesome fish and chips. Could in no way eat one order for one person. Enough for two and then some!

Visited January 2014
Deborah H, Manager at Shoeless Joe's Sports Cafe, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
I hope you had a great time in Fort Myers! Thanks a lot for stopping in for dinner and writing about your experience here on Google+. Hopefully someday we'll get the chance to serve you again. All the best — Deborah, Assistant Manager
Coralville, Iowa
“Great Dinner”
Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

After arriving late to my hotel, I was less than thrilled that a sports bar was my only option. I have to admit that my grilled mahi with a tropical salsa was surprisingly delicious and the staff very nice!

Deborah H, Manager at Shoeless Joe's Sports Cafe, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
I'm so happy we could be a pleasant surprise for you! Thanks a lot for the great review. Hopefully we'll see you next time you're in Fort Myers.

All the best,