“Nothing bad, nothing great”

Shoeless Joe's Sports Cafe
Ranked #56 of 857 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Shoeless Joe’s is a great sports bar to relax in and enjoy tasty food! We have a lot of sports action in a fun and festive atmosphere.There is always something new and exciting happening here. We’re one of the favorite sports-watching spots in Fort Myers, and a great place for Happy Hour!
Bonita Springs, Florida
“Nothing bad, nothing great”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Overall the food and service are good, but nothing special. I suppose it would be a good place to socialize with friends. They have patio dining and a patio bar.

Visited May 2013
Aviva F, Assistant Manager at Shoeless Joe's Sports Cafe, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
While I'm glad that you found our food and service to be good, it's disappointing that we didn't stand out more to you. As you mentioned, many of our guests enjoy relaxing over dinner and drinks to catch a game or just catch up! If there's anything in particular that could take us from good to great, just let me know at (239) 437-0650. We appreciate the feedback!

Fort Myers, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Okydoky”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Didn't roll my socks up but I'd go back. Food was good. Waitress had an attitude. First time visit so I'd probably try it again. I live right across the street. A lot of place assume everyone is a tourist.

• Visited April 2013
Gary, it's always great to meet our neighbors! I'm glad that you had a chance to give us a try, but I'm sorry that we didn't leave a better impression. Everyone has off-days, but I'll be sure to touch base with our wait staff to make sure we're always offering friendly, helpful service. I appreciate the feedback and hope to welcome you back soon.

Take care,
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Hotel sports bar”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The food was good, the portabella flat bread was better than expected. The drink prices were kind of high, but it is in a hotel.

Visited May 2013
I'm glad to hear that you were pleasantly surprised by our Portabella Mushroom Flatbread! We want all of our dishes to stand out. As for our drink prices, did you know that we have a daily happy hour from 4-8pm? It's too bad that you weren't able to take advantage of that during your visit, but I hope you'll keep us in mind for your next trip to Fort Myers!

“Won't be coming back!”
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

We came on a Friday night around 6:15....we had a group of 6 & we ordered apps, entrées, and drinks....however, we practically had to beg for refills....it's happy hour & there's 6 people & you're never coming by to see if we want more...I had one small beer & our waitress was no where in sight after that....you'd think she'd want us to pay more$$$$.....she ended up closing us out b/c he shift was over & she never have us to another waitress/waiter.....she left @ 7:00.....crazy!!!!

• Visited May 2013
Aviva F, Manager at Shoeless Joe's Sports Cafe, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
I'd like to apologize for this service misstep. We pride ourselves in quick, friendly service, and I'm sorry that you found your waitress to be unavailable. It sounds like there was some miscommunication at the end of her shift, and I will be sure to follow up on that as soon as I can. I assure you that this is not our standard of service, and I hope that we'll have the chance to show you that soon. Thank you for your time and feedback!

Best,
Aviva, Manager
“Fun happy hour place”
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

My friends and I go for happy hour after work. Happy hour is 2 for 1. We got nachos and it was big enough for the four of us to share. They have entertainment, triva and TVs with some kind of game on.

• Visited April 2013
Aviva F, Manager at Shoeless Joe's Sports Cafe, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
It's great to hear that we're one of your go-to happy hour spots. It sounds like you and your friends have a great system figured out with the nachos! Swing by soon to catch a game and grab a drink.

Aviva, Manager