“Good Mexican”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
“Good Mexican”
Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

Stopped to go somewhere but it was too busy so we went here. It was a good choice. The food was good and well priced. Service was very attentive. If you are in the mood for Mexican food then try it.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummo!!”
Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

My friends and I celebrated my birthday here. There were 12 of us total and the service was great!! The servers were friendly and accomidated our orders with perfection. The adult beverages were tasty and the prices were reasonable. They put a sombrero on my head, brought a fried ice cream dessert with a candle, and sang "happy birthday" to me in spanish. It's a family friendly restaraunt and lots of fun...especially on your special day :)

Cape Coral, Florida
“good time”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

had my mothers birthday here she had a great time, staff was great food was good they played music for her. she was very happy

Phoenix, Arizona
“MMMMMMM....”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We stopped in while driving through. It was my husband's birthday. He got a free meal and dessert! Can't beat that! The food was excellent! Hot and fresh. Portions were very large and filling. Raspberry margarita was out of this world! Staff went out of their way bringing chips and salsa and drink refills. Wish I had an Iguana Mia closer to my home!!!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank UpstateAdventurer
Sebastian, Florida
“Great Mexican Food”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Iguaa Mia is a nice place to relax and have a good dinner. I love the salsa and chips. The menue is varied with something for everyone. The portions are very large and well presented. I like the atmosphere very much too. No matter how busy the place is, you never feel like your surrounded by a lot of people. The service has always been first rate. They do everything right at Iquana Mia.

Visited September 2012