“Better than expected!”

Dining options: Reservations
Ocala, Florida
“Better than expected!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I had heard negative comments about this restaurant so I was hesitant to go there; however, someone had given me a gift card so I decided to use it. I must admit I was pleasantly surprised. I had the coconut shrimp and it was delicious. My friend ordered the seafood trio and said it was very good also. The food was plentiful and I brought home 5 of my shrimp plus several of the delicious biscuits. Our only complaint is that the service was a bit slow. Since we went on a Sunday afternoon and they were very busy that was understandable. I will definitely be going back again!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank SandyE325

Fort Myers, Florida
“Pictures Look Better Than The Food”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Went there with some friends after we saw the advertisement in the local paper for the new dishes, one being the Shrimp and Lobster Pot Pie. Six of us ordered that dish, was not enough lobster in all 6 together to get a fork full. The ad looked much better than the food. Would not return again to Red Lobster as it is a chain restaurant and always comes out the same, not what you expect. Try a local Seafood Place instead like Skip One located just down the road from Lowes as their seafood is fresh and is very good, basically for the same price. Am not sure exactly why we went there but everytime we try to change the spokes on the wheel, the wheel wobbles and this is just what happened to us at Red lobster.

• Visited June 2013
“NOT FOR ME”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Not my kind of place. I don't care for the location nor do I eat that kind of food any more. If I have fish it has to be in a fine restaurant. It is a good place for large families who like to get more for their buck.

Fort Myers, Florida
“has not changed in 20 years”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I have tried every few years to Red Lobster a chance....Every time it has disappointed me..Ordered broiled talapia, got a piece of fish 1/10 of an inch thick floating in grease, looked like it had been boiled...disgusting...complained and they took it back..got $20.00 in coupons...tried again after Christmas...the lobster was overcooked, vegetables overcooked and disgusting..complained, took it back...got another $20.00 in coupons....Gave them to my friend to use...will never go back.....instead of coupons....teach cooks how to cook!

Visited November 2012
Ontario
“A Good Place To Celebrate a Birthday”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Went there for my birthday, avoided the specials 2 for $25 as we weren't there for a bargain. I had the flounder with stuffed fish , my wife had a pasta shrimp thing with extra things on plate.

We both really enjoyed the meals. $51. without liquor.

• Visited May 2013