“Love the steaks!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

This oasis on Palm Beach Blvd has great food with great prices to boot. Killer happy hour! I like that you can choose between a relaxing indoor bar or loosen up outside at the tiki bar. Try the Delmonico.

1  Thank TheOrangeCrush

Reviewed August 5, 2012

There was a few cars when we got there, but right away, James made us feel so welcomed with his great personality. He suggested the Grouper fingers, they came in a box by theirselves served with Tatar sauce for $4.50 you can add sides, after awhile the dj started and got the party started with Jello Shots and we ended up having an absolute blast. What a very cool atmosphere they have, so tropical, you can't help but relax!!!

Reviewed March 6, 2012

All open backyard tropical atmosphere. Great waitstaff and we had 2 for 1 beers. Steak was great. Great jams on the speaker system that sends the music everywhere. Young and old alike can enjoy this place! Everything is outdoors!

1  Thank Chris J
Reviewed January 20, 2012

You would never know it, but this place has the BEST outdoor bar and tiki hut! I went here with a few friends late afternoon on a Sunday and enjoyed all you can eat BBQ for $9.99!!! We were pleasantly surprised with how relaxing and laid back the atmosphere was! We only planned on going for lunch, but ended up staying till the evening because we had so much fun listening to the performer. I felt like I was in key west all over again. We will definitely make this one of our usual hang outs! My compliments to the chef!!

1  Thank Sean C
Reviewed April 12, 2011

My name is nash. I work for Red bones. Its the best! My bosses are great, the people i work with are awsome, and the customers are wonderful. I couldent ask for a better job. So if you want great service with awsome staff then come see for yourself.

1  Thank vnash