“Great Seafood Chowder”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 877 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 7, 2010

The Bahamian Seafood Chowder is beyond good! It's fantastic. This is probably the best soup I've had around Fort Myers. They make it fresh daily. A spicy cream base - big chunks of scallops - fish stock - shrimp - potatoes, then they top it with three small fried shrimps. Sort of an added surprise with a huge flavor punch.

I get this as a Combo with the excellent coconut shrimp. Three large fresh shrimp. I don't think they are frozen, but even if they are it's a great menu option. Even as an Entree.

I've had other items on the menu, but these two are my favorites! A Great Value combo for under $10.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,461)

Reviewed December 23, 2009

we went to another restaurant from tripadvisor and it was closed. We saw this restaurant and decided to try. It has a carribean flavor and was soooo good. My husband had a cuban sandwich with yellow rice and black beans. I had a portabello and veggies sandwich with yellow rice and black beans. We had pina coladas. Everything was great. We'll be back again.

Reviewed August 21, 2009

We recently ate at this restaurant. There were five of us and we had a nice time, Service was good and athmosphere was nice and casual and friendly. Food was good especially the steaks.

Reviewed July 8, 2009

Nice restaurant with that Caribbean feel - owned by the Red Lobster chain, so you have consistently good food. Everyone in my party enjoyed their dinners. The wait staff was extremely friendly and helpful - especially Pam! Definitely would go back and recommend this to others!

Reviewed July 7, 2009

There are few restaurants that leave me craving a return visit so soon after. The food is fantastic with reasonable portions and the en trees are dishes I have not seen nor tasted anywhere else. We really love coming here regardless of weather and enjoying the "breezes" and the steel drum music.