“Slow but sure - good.”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 848 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Seafood, Soups, Bahamian, Jamaican
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bonita Springs, Florida
“Slow but sure - good.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013

I've had late dinners at BB Fort Myers twice in the last few weeks. Each time my companion had the Mahi & Shrimp with Lemongrass Sauce and each time they raved about the dish. It does not appeal to me but both said it was a favorite with great taste and textures.

I usually stick with salads there and the different salads that i have tried are nothing exciting. They should work on providing some better quality and quantity of salad - after all, the lettuce is not that expensive.

Additionally, even though the restaurant was not busy (late dinner) the service was slow. We should have had our meals sooner and when I received the chicken curry it had obviously sat under heat lamps for a while as it was only warm and the sauce had hardened. Their kitchen needs to better coordinate the dishes so one does not sit while another cooks.

• Visited December 2013

• Korean first
North Fort Myers, Florida
“Lack luster”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

Service (Lindsey) was very good.
Sad to say, best part of my meal was my raspberry iced tea. Food portion was small, & just okay. Ordered a spicy meal & it was not even close.

• Visited December 2013
Windsor, England
“All worked well”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

This was a nice visit, all the food was good the service also. Good atmosphere, we weren't rushed (some places really try to turn the tables). It is a large restaurant with plenty of options to sit inside or out.

Hamilton, Canada
“Wow, Unexpected in a Chain Restaurant...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

My wife dragged me to the Bahama Breeze on a recent trip to Fort Myers. I am not a chain restaurant guy, usually the food is bland and the service sterile. Bahama Breeze was none of that. Excellent food, great service, good ambience.
I was very impressed with the jerk shrimp appetizer. It was full of spices and flavor. I had the catch of the day and it was prepared very well. My wife had a rice dish with seafood and again, it was properly spiced and full of flavor. We will return on our next trip to Fort Myers for sure.

Fort Myers, Florida
“Never Disappointed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

We returned to Bahama Breeze for lunch--selected a table outdoors on a lovely afternoon. Awesome service by JJ!! Fantastic food! It was quiet enough on the porch for us to carry on a conversation without having to shout over either music or a loud bar scene. This is a great place for the value, and I will be back frequently!