“My, my, that was good”

Kenwood Lane Grille
Ranked #81 of 856 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Lunch & Dinner, last seating at 8:00, Casual decor, Some outside seating, Beer & Wine
“My, my, that was good”
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

My, my, that was good. Definitely worth coming back again. Great menu, delicious and well-prepared food, and attentive, but not overly solicitous service.

“Pleaseantly surprised!”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Great food... I'm into great food.. It did not disappoint.. It's a hole in the wall as far as location but amazing quality food,, great portions! I will be back

• Visited December 2013
Houston, Texas
“Great lunch spot!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We found Kenwood Lane Grille accidentally, and couldn't believe our luck. It is a charming spot for a business or family lunch or dinner with an amazingly varied menu of soups, sandwiches, burgers, and salads.. We had five people in our party, and our biggest problem was deciding which overstuffed and original sandwich to choose. Homemade chips are perfectly crisp and deli creations are piled with fresh ingredients and chef designed sauces. Our server was friendly and food arrived in a timely manner. We enjoyed it thoroughly.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank A V
sanibel
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

We almost drove by. The reviews were excellent but there were just a few cars in the parking lot.
I read some of the reviews again and decided to take a chance...after all if you can't trust trip advisor reviewers..who can you trust! We enjoyed a most delightful dinner. The rolls were yummy, soup excellent and the fish prepared just right. We will tell our friends about this restaurant and we look forward to returning many times.

1 Thank Susie K
Florida
“Who Knew ?”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

What an interesting menu, presented perfectly, prepared artfully, and thoroughly enjoyed ! This is a real gem. The food was just wonderful, we will be back :)

• Visited July 2014