“Fabulous food!”

Kenwood Lane Grille
Ranked #77 of 877 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Lunch & Dinner, last seating at 8:00, Casual decor, Some outside seating, Beer & Wine
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Fabulous food, great service everything homemade! Not fancy but also not priceyCrab cakes to die for!

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Last night was our first visit to Kenwood Lane Grille, but it won't be our last! The place is nicely decorated, the waitstaff was extremely attentive, the food was absolutely fabulous, and the prices were reasonable!! Although the restaurant is small, you even have a choice between indoor or porch seating!

My husband had the blue cheese and bacon ribeye and it was melt-in-your mouth delicious (and I'm not even a meat eater). My Aegean swordfish was perfectly cooked and its flavor was accented with chick peas, artichokes, spinach, and goat cheese . . . Mmmmmmm! Soup or salad came with each entree, and to end the meal we shared a piece of chocolate flourless torte. It was so light and yummy!

We have lots of company arriving soon, and each couple will be treated to a trip to Kenwood Lane Grille. Can't wait to get back!

Reviewed January 29, 2014

During my business travels I seek out the little gems in towns I visit. This is one of those finds.
I stopped by for lunch, came back for dinner and will return tomorrow. The food is top-notch and so is the wait staff. If you are a foodie and can appreciate the work of a great chef, this is your place.

2  Thank Seymour G
Reviewed January 25, 2014

As soon as I walked into the restaurant the wait staff made me feel right at home. Nada explained the dishes and was patient while we decided on our order.
I had the pork chops and my husband had the crab cakes. The crab cakes were great. I think the pork chops were a bit tough, but they tasted great. We both had a twice baked potato and some sautéed veggies with the meal. The salad had a homemade dressing that was very good.
The place is a bit difficult to find even with GPS, but I'm glad we found it

1  Thank Kathy F
Reviewed January 21, 2014

When my wife asked me where I wanted to go for our anniversary. I told her Kenwood Lane Grille of course. The food was superb as always and the staff make you feel like family. They go out of their way to make you feel at home. I think it is special that they remember us. The prices are always reasonable the food is outstanding. We just love this place. Give it one try and you will too.

1  Thank southernpilot01