WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Kenwood Lane Grille

Kenwood Lane Grille
Ranked #65 of 824 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American, Soups, International, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Dining on a budget, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Lunch & Dinner, last seating at 8:00, Casual decor, Some outside seating, Beer & Wine
Fort Myers, Florida
“A Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

We've been here many times and have always had great service and a great meal. A hidden gem in Ft Myers!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Elcid81

ALBANY,GA
“BEST OF THE BEST”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

My wife and I were visiting family in Fort Myers, FL and after reading the reviews on trip advisor we decided to give the Kenwood Lane Grille try boy are we glad we did. My wife loves French Onion soup so we started our meal with the French Onion soup and we both agreed it was the best we had ever had bar none. My wife tried to get the recipe out of Jean who is a delightful waitress and Co-owner I understand but she wouldn't give it to her unfortunately. I love steak and ordered the Steak Av Poivre. I like my steak well done but still tender and Chef Dave did an excellent job on it. He even came out and asked me how it was. I was really impressed by this. My wife ordered the Chicken Champignon and she said it was out of this world. The chicken was very moist and flavorful. If you haven't given Kenwood Lane Grille a try you must. You won't be disappointed!!

1 Thank southernpilot01
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
“Great place on a side street!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

This is a small but beautifully decorated restaurant. One of the owners, Jean, is an aspiring interior decorator and she has done a great job here. The restaurant is hard to find but well worth the effort. It is a stone's throw from the Office Depot at the corner of Rt 41 & College Parkway. I had the salmon & Israeli herb couscous and it was excellent.

1 Thank Jim D
Albany, Georgia
“Just as fabulous as I remembered...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

It has been a while since we were in Ft. Myers and I was looking forward to going back to Kenwood Lane Grille. I had a hard time deciding what to get because I remembered loving the cous cous so much. My husband and I actually decided to get the same thing, which is a rarity. We both ordered the pork with sour kraut. It was delicious. I couldn't finish it all and enjoyed it again the next day.

That is a best thing about this restaurant is that it is so anti-chain in a good way. You'll have a selection of meals which aren't standard chain fare and they are all sure to be delightful. I wish we went to Ft. Myers more often, because this fun restaurant would be a stop every time.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Dvclisa
Cape Coral, Florida
“Great Sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

I reviewed the Kenwood Lane Grille more than a year ago and it's still tops for me for lunch. The Bacon Cheeseburger is outstanding. Lately I've tried a couple of different sandwiches. Last week the Pastrami Nightmare. It was huge and delicious served with Dave's home made Potato Chips. I brought half of it home to eat the next day. A couple of weeks ago I had the Three Little Piggies which was Roast Pork, Ham and Bacon and also with Dave's home made Potato Chips. It was outstanding. The fact that it is so good can be attributed to Chef Dave cooking all of the sandwich meats in his kitchen. No store bought cold cuts, only freshly prepared ingredients.

If you going out to lunch, I heartily suggest that you try the Kenwood Lane Grille. You will not be disappointed!

• 3 of 5 bubbles