“Great fresh food sadly VERY noisy...”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Blu Sushi

Blu Sushi
Ranked #211 of 848 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Myers, Florida
“Great fresh food sadly VERY noisy...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

This was my first time eating here and I will say that I will be back for sure. The food tasted great and was very fresh. The service could have been better, server had way to many tables and we waited for everything. The bar was very noisy and the music playing was even louder and odd... I will definitely return for the food.

• Visited May 2013

Cape Coral, Florida
“no cooking necessary”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

the only place i'll eat sushi. fresh, beautiful, good menu selections,nice bar, nice atmosphere, pleasent wait staff, indoor and outdoor seating. we like to sit at sushi bar where we can talk to sushi chefs.

Visited March 2013
“Delicious! Something for everyone.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

Fantastic food. I'm not much of a sushi person but we went here because my fiance like sushi and had been before. After this, all I can think about is sushi! They have rolls for every palette. I think both of my rolls had cooked crab in them (I had the "sugar mama" and something else topped with mango and cilantro!). If you're lukewarm about sushi, the menu indicates which items come cooked and which don't. And if you're into raw, my fiance tells me that stuff is some of the best. I thought it was fantastic because we were both able to have a meal we loved. One word of caution though - the cocktails really are outrageous. If you like sweet, don't worry. If you're more of a purist, like we are, make sure you ask for a not so sweet mojito.

• Visited March 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“Seared Ahi Tuna and Volcano Rolls”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

I always get the same thing it seems, but its because its the best tuna and volcano rolls in town period. There are some other sushi shops in town but they cant touch blu.

Visited April 2013
Little Silver, New Jersey
“Great Sushi Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Atmosphere was fun, great for family, and the PB&J roll was delicious. Try the tuna stack appetizer too. Yummy!