“expensive, but worth it”
Review of Blu Sushi

Blu Sushi
Ranked #204 of 882 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 15, 2012

The boyfriend and I wanted to try something new, so we gave Blu a shot. Hands down the best sushi in town, even if there aren't many options. The restaurant had a cool vibe, made a perfect date night. While the drinks were pricey, they were tasty and strong. I'll be back next sushi-craving.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Always go for the endless lunch, its a great deal!
The endless lunch is a daily special from 11:30-2:30, it includes soup, salad, and sooo much great sushi!
My boyfriend and I visit as much as possible and I always bring out of town guests here!
Drinks are over priced however.

Try the lava drop!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

My boyfriend and I come here regularly. Their PBnJ specialty roll keeps me craving sushi for weeks. They're a bit on the pricey side, especially when it comes to cocktails, but the sushi is delicious. Quality of service doesn't even begin to compare with the quality of food - there is always something off with the waitresses.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

They have best sushi in town,lava drop my favorite and miso soup. I ordered a ginger martini for my wife and it was really good little spicy. Also the blueberry martini both with fresh garnishes. The weekend they have a Dj playing some good music and the service is great :)

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Great Sushi, even if you don't normally enjoy sushi. Have lots of cooked versions. Try the PB and J.