“Inspiring”

Clearly Connected Nature Tours
Ranked #29 of 59 Tours in Fort Myers
More attraction details
Owner description: For an AWESOME adventure, come join us on the water! Go with a local guide and Marine Biologist. Hop in a kayak or on a Paddle-board and learn about the history of the area while getting up close and personal with dolphins, manatee, rays, sea turtles and tons and tons of birds
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
“Inspiring”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014

We had the pleasure of speaking with Christina on the phone asking her about her guided kayak excursions. She sounds excited about life and a guide that we would want for any tour!! Great job, Christina!!

Visited February 2014
2 Thank JonaBeth R

Fort Myers, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“More than meets the eye......”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

I took a group of professionals as a learning/bonding experience and we all did both. W learned about a ton of marine species and processes and enjoyed the kayak paddling as well. I wouldn't hesitate to bring a family or group of adults again. Christina has a genuine love and knowledge of the S.W. Florida ecosystem. Don't miss a chance to spend a great day on the water!!!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Brian B
Cape Coral, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Science Teacher - Learning Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

The tour was awesome! It greatly enhanced my understanding of our local ecosystems and gave me valuable content to use in the classroom! I wish I had done it years earlier! Good exercise too!

Thank you for sharing your knowledge!

Visited August 2013
3 Thank ProfessorSchreiber
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A fun, unique and informative trip.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

This was the best time I have had on a kayak tour. Christina was so much fun on the tour, the information she relied was new and interesting. Seen a dolphin really close up also. This is a stop I will do again and again. My advice make sure you don't miss this on your visit to Fort Meyers.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank MikeFrohn
Osceola, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Informative,relaxing and fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

This was one of the most informative tours I have been on in Florida. Once there I soon found out this was not your run of the mill information tour. Our guide (Christina) gave us information about aquatic animals, she also explained things about the native birds and each of their different characteristic. We also learn about the local flora & fauna (in the mangrove) along with the history of the area. With the enthusiasm and knowledge she projects along with the tongue in cheek satire she speaks you can't help but laugh, relax and become more informed then you ever expected.

Visited March 2013