“Fast Food 4.5 meats only, but flies and bathrooms”
Review of Dickeys Barbeque Pit - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dickeys Barbeque Pit
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Fast food, off I-95 on a Sunday--not a bad option. My boys and husband give it a 5 for fast food. Sides not the best for me but maybe for a Southern palate--not into fried okra and potato salad was like a tart mashed potato with lots of yellow and relish. Good to be able to have barbecue on a traveling Sunday.

There are newer reviews for Dickeys Barbeque Pit

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Excellent! We catered in food for a work function for 40 people. I always order way too much and would rather have more food than not enough. The gentleman at the Fort Myers location promised his recommended amount would be enough and it was...it was perfect with not alot left over. Great experience and the food was delicious! Big hit!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I really wanted authentic barbecue and found a couple places but they ended up being closed. This was my last choice because it is a chain. The food was ok, but I've had much much better. Also, my Husband and I were the only costumers in the restaurant and so it was very quiet...and we could hear one of the workers complaining to the manager how the workers don't have enough time to clean properly...just what you want to hear when you're eating the food! I doubt I would go back.

1  Thank Apf913
Reviewed August 23, 2013

My wife and I stopped at the Bell Tower Shops to start some Christmas shopping… I know already, but the deal was to go to Dickies BBQ and to my surprise she was ok with that, she hates BBQ. She had ordered the Deal of the Day – Pulled Pork and Jalapeno Sausage (which they were out of, but substituted Smoked Sausage) Jalapeno beans and mashed potato casserole and beverage for $7.99 can’t go wrong with that price. Although she doesn’t care for BBQ she really like this place, she likes their spicy bbq sauce and the jalapeno beans. I order the Rib Plate with coleslaw and baked beans. Their Ribs are really good for the price. I see a third time coming soon.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Alot of Goood food and good pricing. Order at the counter, big selection, and get your food within a few minutes. Plenty of parking & plenty of seating. TVs if that is a plus for you. It is located in nice shopping center which is across from 20 theater movie house. Free ice cream too!