“Check the Prices” 3 of 5 bubbles

Bella Mozzarella
Ranked #530 of 843 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ft. Myers, Florida
“Check the Prices”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

I have eaten their pizza a few times now. First time I ordered pizza with onions. They (onions) were sauteed, never had them before, I wil never get them again.. Third time, this past weekend, I ordered pizza with green peppers, also sauteed but pretty good. Our 3 yr. old grandson was with us, and I ordered milk for him. It came to the table 1/2- 3/4 in a small styrofoam cup. The three yr. old didn't drink it all. The bill came and I was charged $2.25 for the milk. When I asked the waitress she said that's what we charge. Another employee told me it was "because you can get refill of the milk." Really, how much can a 3 yr. old drink. Not like a large glass of milk for an adult. Because of that charge, they will not see me in their restuarant again. I suggest before ordering for children, ask about the prices.

• 3 of 5 bubbles

“YET ANOTHER ITALIAN RESTAURANT”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

3 1/2 STARS

This place is new and is a cut (just barely) above all the corporate Italian joints. It appears to be locally owned, with a chef from Mama Mia's.

They have become wildly popular and it pays to call ahead for a table, although officially they don't take reservations. The place is quite small, a bit chaotic and very noisy.

Our waitress was competent, but she was spread thin and we didn't see her often. The food was very slooow...

For starters, the Minestrone Soup was fabulous, the only 5 star part of the meal. I had the Sway Fish Ala Bella with Linguine and my wife had Linguine with Clam Sauce. My fish was a nice large portion, but neither of the linguine orders was al dente. Not good.

We haven't tried their pizza. We will probably give them another shot.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Jdeppman
Hamburg, New York
“Surprise!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

On a six week stay in Ft. Myers, I dropped in to pick up a take out menu for pizza & found out they had lunchs & dinners as well. My friend & I went in at the end of the week. Saturday was only their 4th day of operations. Things were a bit hectic, servers all new. We had an excellent meal. Service a bit slow.. We dropped in again at the end of our stay in Ft.Myers. Excellent soups. We tried 2 different ones. In all we had four different entrees. No complaints, excellent. The "rolls" could use adjustment, though. Over heated in the micro, I think & they became hard when cooled. Place is noisy, but the food is of good quality & nicely prepared.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank 128Ally
ft myers
“Very Good Italian Food and Plenty of It”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Modern decor, Almost too cool for the strip mall location - yet nice friendly wait staff. Extensive menu. Ordered the Eggplant rollatini and Ziti Arabbiata, both well presented including homemade garlic knots, soup or salad, the main course. Plated servings were large and make for take-out meals. Nick the owner stopped by to great us and welcomes us to the restaurant. We will return.

1 Thank jze
Ontario
“Great Italian Food in a Mall Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

The Bella Mozzarella opened 5 weeks ago and seems to have resolved the service issues that other customers have experienced. Our server,Susan was great. The restaurant is small and has become very popular. Reservations are not taken and there may be a wait between 5:30 and 6:30 . The menu is extensive and the food is delicious.

2 Thank R_LOntario