“Awesome!”

Sanibel Offshore Fishing Charters
Ranked #3 of 59 Tours in Fort Myers
More attraction details
Owner description: Built to the same standards as U.S. Coast Guard rescue vessels, she is a 27 foot twin engine Hardtop Shade center console vessel. We are fully Licensed and Insured and use only the best equipment and techniques, with a highly experienced crew of USCG Master Captains and qualified local born and raised expert native guides.Our Expert Master Captains and also Master Fishermen and skilled instructors/coaches, we specialize in taking groups of people out into the emerald green and shimmering blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico and teaching them how to catch Big Fun Grouper's and Feisty Fighting Snapper fish with some Sharks, Barracuda, Permit, Cobia, and more possible catches. We offer; Inshore/Bay Fishing, Offshore/Deep Sea Fishing, Night Shark or Snapper Fishing, Barrier Island Shelling/Picnics, Wildlife/Eco Tours (Dolphin, Manatee, Sea Turtles, Sea-Birds, Sea-life, etc.) Paddle-boarding lessons, Scuba and Spearfishing. We serve Sanibel, Captiva, North Captiva, Cape Coral, Fort Myers and Fort Myers Beach.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Awesome!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Captain Frank will put you on the fish rain or shine!
Windy cold and raining I thought we would not be able to fish and it was the only day on my trip we could. Captain Frank found an excellent sheltered area where we caught loads of fish! Frank is very patient and was great with my 9 year old son. The half day trip went way into overtime at no cost. Frank cleaned our catch and explained how to cook it properly. Worth the price to fish with the best captain, boat and equipment in the business. Mahalo Frank!

Visited March 2013
fishmisshayden, Manager at Sanibel Offshore Fishing Charters, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you Mr. Shea!
It was a fun Sheepshead bite that day, they actually bite better in cold conditions so it worked out well.
I appreciate your business and kindness and hope to see ya'll soon!

Sanibel Island, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Memorable Day at Cayo!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

In early December my 11 year old daughter and I took a shelling/paddle boarding charter with Capt. Frank on Miss Hayden. We had the most beautiful weather that day! Water was like glass and Miss Hayden had such a comfortable area up front to enjoy the scenery as we passed Captiva then North Cap on the Gulf side heading to Cayo Costa State Park. We got to enjoy the dolphin as they played in the wake of the boat and of course all the beautiful birds Southwest Florida has to offer. As we arrived at Cayo we saw sting rays passing and with such clear water you could easily see the sand dollars below the boat as well. Capt. Frank was a very patient instructor when giving us both paddle boarding lessons. Fabulous place to paddle board with a little pass through the island where we found an exotic looking crab. We took a break to play at the beach, shell and have a snack then a little more boarding before we left. Living here I forget just how much there is to enjoy if you take take the time to get out there by boat. This day trip resulted in us buying a paddle board 2 weeks later! We will most definitely be doing this again and maybe bring our board with us next time. Great Captain and boat! Well worth the money!

Visited December 2012
fishmisshayden, Manager at Sanibel Offshore Fishing Charters, responded to this review, April 28, 2013
Aloha!
Im glad to hear our trip together has lead to a lifelong pursuit of paddle-boarding! Awesome! Hope to see ya'll soon, we can continue to advance your skill set and hopefully strengthen your love of the Ocean and Paddle-boarding.
Aloha,
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fantastic Trip”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I was looking to book a fishing charter and had no idea where to begin. A good friend had told me amazing things about the Miss Hayden and Captain Frank and our trip definitely did not disappoint.
Several members of our group including myself had never been fishing before, but Captain Frank was patient and knowledgeable. Captain Frank made the trip incredible and enjoyable for our entire party and I strongly urge anyone looking for a charter to call Captain Frank. My family loved it so much that we will be booking another trip for this summer and will be bringing a friend who hasn't seen the ocean in twenty five years. We are completely confident that Captain Frank will make the experience incredible. If you book the Miss Hayden for your vacation it will definitely be one you will not forget.

Thank you Mindy!
I cant wait to fish with ya'll again :) Im sure we will have loads of fun in the Sun on the Beach and across the shimmering green and blue waters.
Williamsburg, Iowa, United States
“Biggest Fish Contest”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

We chartered a half day fishing excursion which simply wasn't long enough. Captain Frank was very knowledgeable about the area, the wildlife and fishing. I was 7 months pregnant for this trip and found his boat very comfortable and safe. If we go back to Florida with our kids, we would book this charter in a heartbeat! Excellent fishing with an entertaining guide.

Visited February 2013
Aloha Jenny! and thank you so much for your kind words! Im convinced having you and your soon to be child aboard was super good luck :) I hope all is well, did you have the baby yet? Hopefully we can all get together and fish on your next trip down to sunny Southwest Florida.
Longwood, Florida
“FANTASTIC”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Best fishing trip my family has ever been on. Vessel was very safe, modern and comfortable. Captain Frank is experienced and passionate about fishing. He had a lot of patience and taught my children what to do and we all caught lots of big fish. We can't wait to fish with Captain Frank when I return to SW Florida. We've been on charters all over the world and this was the most fun and successful. FISH MISS HAYDEN with CAPTAIN FRANK!!!!

Visited February 2013
Thank You Kathleen!
It was my pleasure to take ya'll fishing, I hope to see your smiling faces again soon!
Captain Frank :)