“OMG”

Norman Love Confections
Ranked #2 of 32 Dessert in Fort Myers
Description: Norman Love Confections is a premium confectionery shop that serves gourmet chocolate, pastries, coffee, and a selection of specialty desserts made fresh daily.
Fort Myers, Florida
“OMG”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

You'll be a kid in a candy store when you stop in. The selection is overwhelming as well as the flavor burst in your mouth. Then your sad that it's gone. Turn around and buy some more. You won't be sorry.

Visited January 2013

Cape Coral, Florida
“Sweets for my Sweets”
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Indulge in spectacular taste and art. You will think twice about eating your dessert, because of the attention to detail, will make you think it should go on your dresser, but when you take a bite, the flavor will just melt in your month. A must when ever your in Ft. Myers Fl.

Coral Springs, Florida
“Chocolate Lover's Delight”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Reminds me of a sushi bar, with works of art laid out before you. Great, Friendly staff. Tried a dozen different chocolates, loved the hazelnut, peanut butter and jelly, cookies and cream and cappuccino flavors. Chocolates would make a great gift for someone.

• Visited December 2012
Fort Myers, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“World famous chocolates in Fort Myers Florida”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

When I was in Paris, I thought that I ate the best chocolates. One of my friends sent me some Belgian chocolates, to compare, but I was not convinced. I have tried the best of chocolates from Harrods. I used to partake of some fine chocolates in SF and New York. All are fine. But, then, by accident, while shopping in Southwest Florida, someone suggested Norman Love Chocolates in Fort Myers. (11380 Lindbergh Blvd.). It is easy to get to. One takes the Daniels Pkwy exit off the 75, go East, and make a left into a plaza. (Boston Red Sox spring training ball park is close by.) There is plenty of parking. Norman Love Chocolates is at the very end of the plaza. Once you enter, your senses are transformed. On the counter you will always find a free sample (one per customer). You can choose to purchase chocolates individually or per box. They also ship for you. (http://www.normanloveconfections.com/) For the holidays, I prefer to purchase one of the chocolate boxes. Otherwise, I spend a bit of time choosing which flavor to enjoy. I usually go for the Venezuelan dark chocolate and Florida orange but Hot Dark Chocolate has jalapeno peppers so I come back to it from time to time. Ginger Lime tempts me but Tiramisu is one of my favorites. They are all so seductive. I usually have to have a hot chocolate and take some time to decide. I take my seat at one of the many tables at the side and ponder. Sometimes I just buy a coffee and a pastry, but that is after I have chosen. The staff are professional, helpful and friendly. Norman Love, the pastry chef, is around to talk to the patrons. The atmosphere is always friendly. These chocolates have won many an award and, yes, they are located in Fort Myers, Florida. There is another store in Naples, Florida, but I have not had the pleasure of visiting that one. I have had them ship chocolates for me and I have had nothing but the finest service. One cannot go wrong. If you are anywhere in the vicinity of Southwest Florida, you owe it to yourself to have a taste of these chocolates. Otherwise, order them online and treat yourself to the finest.

• Visited December 2012