“Squeaky Clean and Delicious Lunch”
Review of The Deli - CLOSED

The Deli
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen, Healthy, Gastropub
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: "I designed 'The Deli' to be different than the other Downtown eateries, a comfortable, casual place where people can meet and relax during their free time and enjoy a premium-quality, affordable meal," said Natacha Hess, owner of The Deli.
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

I'm picky about cleanliness. Can't help it. This place met my cleanliness standards. Good food served quickly and courteously. I had the American panini and my husband had the buffalo chicken wrap. He said it wasn't particularly spicy, but it was good. If I lived in the area is be there once a week for lunch.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

The food was top-notch and priced right, very reasonable. The cook was so nice to offer to prepare by sandwich made-to-order and the waitress took time out of her busy day to answer some questions I had about the area as I just moved here. She was soooo helpful! I will definitely be back again. The menu was extensive and the place was very clean.

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

I recently was downtown and needed a quick lunch spot and after all the reviews i saw i had to give it a try. Great sandwich and was very fast. I cant wait to try something different next time im down there.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I work in downtown Fort Myers and The Deli is my go to place for a quick, fresh, great lunch. The restaurant is so clean, the help is friendly and the food is fresh and amazing. I always get the fiasco, a pita with turkey, fresh mozzerella, tomato and pesto mayo...really good. I also love the chef salad. Just an all around good place for a sandwich or salad to go or to enjoy in the clean restaurant.

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Had the New York as an Ultimate Meal w cucumber salad, chips, and Snapple Raspberry Tea. Perfect little lunch. Son had the American Panini and liked it too. Would eat there again if I wasn't far away from home.