“2.95 if you want fries with your burger?”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Fade Away Sports Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Fade Away Sports Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort myers
“2.95 if you want fries with your burger?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Ok great staff and the food is good, but I don't understand a sports bar only selling wings in sets of 6 and 12($10.95) so 24 wings for $22 yeesh. If you want a normal cheese burger be ready to shell out almost another $3 for fries if u don't want the pile of chips they offer with it. $10 burger + $3 fries plus $2 drink = really expensive lunch.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Tumtum13

Battle Creek
“Great Atmosphere and Live Music”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014

Was on vacation in Ft. Myers and one of our favorite music artists Don Middlebrook was playing at Fade Away - we went to see him and the food and atmosphere was good and the music was awesome!!!!

• Visited March 2014
Fort Myers, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Need better employees they were very rude!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014

I liked the place but my two experience there was good but the employees makes me not want to go there I got ignored and treated unfairly if they get new staff I think that place would be better...... Sorry if offended but its true or maybe if I had a cock they would of probably treated better!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank sekretshoppe
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fade Away??? More like Stay Away”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

I wouldn't feed this slop to a dog. Ordered loaded fries and got 5 bacon bits over some greasy over salted crap. Food would make a billy goat puke.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank MarkP1978
“Good but could be great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Our first impression was bad. We walked in and stood by a dirty table waiting for someone to clean it. This was in the out bar area. We stood there for 7-10 min with the manager walking by & looking at us but he didn't do anything. Fortunately enough a clean table was spotted after two gentleman got up & walked out looking mad. Looked like they were there awhile with no service. So we still tried it out. We sat there 10 min before getting up & going to the bar for drinks. Good thing football was on every TV or we would not of staied. We asked for a server & was told a shift change was going on. Really! At 1:30 on Sunday when football just started. Really!! We got our beers & waited Shannon & Brittany were the two bartenders that came over to us & took care of us the rest of the day. With there efforts we began to smile & enjoy ourselves. They did a great job. We ordered food it was typical bar food. Alittle price I thought. 11$ for hamburger nachos I thought was much. We had a good time & would give this place another try. I only hope that one if not both girls are working.

• Visited September 2013