“Great Margaritas! Excellent Mexican Dinner!”
Review of Cinco Amigos Mexican Cantina - CLOSED

Cinco Amigos Mexican Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican
Cape Coral, FL
“Great Margaritas! Excellent Mexican Dinner!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I had dinner and Margaritas at this restaurant 1-20-13. The Margaritas and Mexican food were excellent! The guacamole was prepared tableside. The server, Coleen was excellent! She used gloves to ensure cleanliness and two large avocados rather than the usual one that you receive at other restaurants. We dined with friends and all of us thoroughly enjoyed our meals. We look forward to returning soon!

• Visited January 2013

Ripon
“Great Margaritas!”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I love the table side guacamole. My favorite entree is the Camarones Diablo - 6 huge shrimp with some bite. Yum, Yum! Check out this new Mexican restaurant. Great service, great deco.

• Visited January 2013
Cape Coral, Florida
“EXCELLENT FOOD AWESOME RESTAURANT”
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

I was able to stop in at Cinco Amigos Mexican Cantina this past Friday night 01-11-13. To say the very least, it was busy, busy. I was alone, so I sat at the bar (bar seats 15 plus people and was almost full with people eating and drinking). I was greeted by the bartender and had a drink in hand and complimentary chips and salsa within the first few minutes of me sitting down. I was able to order my food soon after that. It came very quickly and piping hot. I had a delicious chicken burrito with sour cream, fresh guacamole, pico de gallo, and a light queso sauce glazed on top. I also had sides of rice and refried beans. Both were excellent as well. Even though the restaurant was busy, the service was exceptional and friendly. The restaurant was sparkly clean along with the restrooms. A great atmosphere in general. The prices were very reasonable as well. Overall, I was extremely satisfied with my visit to Cinco Amigos. I'm super excited to have a quality mexican restaurant option here in southwest Florida. I will be returning to Cinco Amigos Mexican Cantina very soon. I really enjoyed myself there and had great food in the interim.

1 Thank Hotlanta16
Cape Coral, Florida, United States
“Very fine Mexican dinning.”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Cinco Amigos was a truly wonderful find. This is a standalone locally owned and operated restaurant. The service, food and atmosphere are all superb.
Our server, Marc, took very good care of us. We started with two appetizers that turned out to be a great deal of food. No problem here with the portion size. The Guacomole Hecho Meesilla was very good. It was prepared tableside by Marc. You can’t get any fresher than that! Next was the 7 Capa Inmersion. This was yet again very ample in size very tasty.
Because of the amount of food in the two appetizers we chose to share an order of Chili Rellenos. It also was more than enough for two. The sauce was very good and the cheeses delicious.
The interior of the restaurant is very attractive and conducive to fine Mexican dining. The entire operation was extremely clean and well maintained. We were there at Christmas time and they had appropriate decorations that were not overdone.
Highly recommended for Mexican dining. Great service and very fine food at reasonable prices.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank MikeCapeCoral
Fort Myers, Florida
“Won't be going back”
Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

Was so happy to see this new restaurant in North Fort Myers. I always wait awhile to try a new place so they can work out the kinks first. I went tonight about 7pm. I was by myself. The hostess seated me facing a couple that were sitting side by side so we faced each other. Very uncomfortable for me. There were many open tables. But ok. I ordered a cheese enchilada with no rice. I got a chicken enchilada with rice. I sat there for awhile and finally got up to find my waitress. She came over and said no, it's cheese. I had to show her the chicken. She disappeared and I just sat there. Another waitress came by and I asked her to get a manager. She said ok. Again I just sat there. By this time I had been there 1/2 hour. I finally got up to leave. I went to the hostess station to explain, and no one was there. A cook saw me and I said, listen, I just wanted to let someone know I was leaving and I wasn't running out on a check. He said he would get the manager. I said I already tried that! He said she was right there and to wait. By the time the manager got there I was really over it! She said I will get your meal at no charge but I was done there. She made it for me to go. So much for that evening out. As for the food, very bland, with no taste. You don't think bland when you think Mexican. Tip: try Super Taco in the strip center beside Walmart where Payless is. Not a fancy place, but good Mexican at a much lower price.

1 Thank Avis239